Nine

Lucas Brown

I was surprised at how fast she forgave me. I honestly was happy the bet was still on. We both confirmed that the kiss meant nothing, thank god.

I did have a question though.

"I heard something about a school, aren't you a bit too old for that?" I tilted my head in question.

She looked up and me with her ferocious eyes.

"Mr. Brown. I don't think that's any of your business. You apologized so why are you still here? Your my ally, I understand that, but I never agreed to having you as a little puppy following me." She smiled teasingly.

"Like you said, we're allies. Can I not know where and what my ally is doing?" I teased her back.

"A mafia man's son goes there. I need leverage over him and I decided to use his son. Don't mess with my mission Mr. Brown." She warned me.

The way she calls me Mr. Brown infuriates me.

"I won't." I smiled evilly before walking out.

"Ooh hello Luca. Did you have sex with her yet?" Her assistant asked me as I walked past his desk.

"Not yet. But I'm planning to." I laughed without slowing down or looking back.

Her assistant was more into me than she was, and that's not good. I need her wrapped around my finger. I hated her so much. I just wish I'd never met her sometimes.

I got into my Lamborghini and drove off, making my car engine roar through the streets.

While driving, a ding caught my attention. Someone texted me.

Andre: Dude, dad says he needs you to hurry on home. I don't know why he didn't call you but he seems annoyed. By the way, one of your maids came into my room today, they asked for you and I told them you were having gay sex somewhere. Sorry not sorry if that was someone you were planning to have sex with.

Me: what the fuck is wrong with you. And thanks for telling me abt dad.

Andre: nothing and go to hell. I hate you.

I rolled my eyes and kept driving.

I called my father, hoping to hear okay news. Just nothing bad was good for me.

"Andre said you needed to speak with me. I won't be home in a while. Just tell me now." I spoke through the speakers of my car.

"Hazel Torres is our ally right? Well we have threats coming in from different mafias. They threaten you and Torres. You might want to speak to her about that. She may have also gotten them, but don't scare her if she didn't. Promise me you'll speak to her once you see her." My father got right to it.

"Yeah yeah, I promise." I told him, confused. He hung up without saying anything. Typical dad.

I drove around before making a U-turn. I had to go back to talk to Hazel about these death threats.

I turned on the radio as stuntin' on you by: Tyla Yahweh and Dababy echoed through the speakers.

I leaned back, listening to the music with a clear mind. Well not really a clear mind. The only thing that was bothering me was the stupid reaction of Hazel when I apologized.

Something felt off. She as a strong woman, how could she just forgive me like that. She even covered it with the forgive but not forget hoorah.

I scratched my head and parked in front of her building for the 100th time today.

I turned off the radio and walked out my car. Again, people stared at my condition. I didn't care though, I was used to the attention.

"Hello, Luca right? Luca Brown?!" A pretty lady jumped in front of me with excitement.

"Yeah, and you are?" I raised my eyebrow at the masterpiece in front of me.

"I'm Elizabeth. I heard you were a man of sex. I was wondering if you would have sex with me. I've been wanting to do it with you ever since I saw you on t.v." The girl creepily stared into my eyes.

"I'm sorry ma'am. Maybe another day." I excused myself and walked away.

"Please?" She pulled me back and jumped onto me.

"Ma'am, no." I gently placed her down.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Didn't work Hazel." She looked behind me, supposedly talking to someone.

I turned my head to see Hazel looking at me with an impressed look.

"Thanks Liza." She muttered to the lady.

"I'm shocked you didn't throw yourself at her. I thought you would be the one to do that first thing." She crossed her arms.

"Why did you test me?!" I clicked my tongue.

"I was curious, that's all. I was going to make this plan later on but you came back so quick that I decided to do it now. Why did you come back?" She asked.

I was super suspicious. First, she forgave me way too fast. And second, she's testing me. I was going to investigate further, but I couldn't let her know, so I played cool.

"Oh, did you get the threats from another mafia? My mafia did and they mentioned you." I told her.

"I did. Great to know you did too." She played with her bangs, wrapping it around her finger.

"Say, why don't we discuss this in my office. Sound good to you Mr. Brown?" She thickened her accent.

I nodded and followed behind her as we walked up to her office.

"Oh, Mr. hottie is back!" Her assistant and growled once he saw me.

"Kevan, clear my next hour, I'm having a drink with Brown." She told her assistant before we both walked into her office.

"Tea?" She asked with her elegant voice.

"No, thank you." I was afraid she was going to poison me.

I was really starting to get suspicious. I couldn't trust my own ally with the was she was acting. Not very leader like if you ask me.

---

Hi, I know I updated a lot today. Sorry about that, I was excited for this series!!

Anyway, what do y'all think of this chapter? Also, Andre is my favourite, how about you?

If you liked, you should vote-