Twenty

Hazel Torres

"You said my real name in public dumbass." I turned to Luca and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Relax, nobody heard me. They were too busy fantasizing having a threesome with us." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god Brian. You need help." I face palmed and sighed loudly.

"Rude, I'm going home then." Luca sounded like a three year old telling his mother he's going home because she didn't buy him his favourite chocolate kinder egg surprise.

"Mr. Evans, are you going to take me out for dinner or not?" I pulled him by his tie.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. School isn't even over though." Luca stood up straight.

"Yeah, but I don't feel like learning, I think you have enough information about Marcus. Let's just go." I whispered so no one could hear me but Luca.

I was absolutely starving. I wasn't going to eat the schools food. They could've poisoned it or something.

"Fine, only because you want to sweetheart." Luca extend his arm, motioning for me to take it.

"Hmm, no." I smiled evilly and skipped away.

"I'll hold your hand Brian." I turned back to see a stupid little popular bitch try to hold Luca's hand.

"Is that so?" Luca raised his eyebrow, in intention to get me jealous. And I fucking worked.

I stomped my way over there, snatched his hand and walked away with him. "Jealous much sweetheart?" He grinned and gripped my hand.

I played it off with a little, "it's because she's a minor. Don't flatter yourself."

He huffed and walked quietly beside me.

"Hey, wanna know something." Luca spoke out.

"Not really."

"I'll tell you anyway. I wanna see you in lingerie. Actually, I wanna see you in nothing, bending over my bed, barely being able to open your eyes. All because of how good I fucked you. You know?"

My heart began beating faster, this man makes me crazy.

"You're so horny. Idiot. That's my new nickname for you, idiot." I rolled my eyes.

"But you like that sweetheart. Don't you?" He smirked without looking down on me.

I didn't reply, I just walked quietly beside him, still holding his hand.

"Do you count fingering someone as sex? Or giving someone head as sex?" Luca spoke out from nowhere.

"Yeah, are you dumb?" I looked up at him. He was older but still the most immature.

"Awe, I just wanted to know. Would've been fun hearing your moans as I pound my fingers into you." He licked his lips and smirked. Was he not embarrassed to say these things?

"Oh my god. Stop being so horny idiot."

He laughed quietly and walked out front with me.

"I asked my driver to come out front. He'll be in a blood red Bugatti. Okay?" Luca told me as we scanned the parking lot for it.

"Did you know red is my favourite color?" I turned to look at Luca.

"So red lingerie. Alright." He smirked as a red Bugatti engine roared and appeared in front of us.

"Let's go sweetheart." Luca grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into the car.

"I'm not your sweetheart. And we're only going because I'm hungry. This isn't a date." My accent showed a little more.