Seventeen

Hazel Torres

I shuffled my feet behind Luca. He slumped over, not being his normal self. He was much quieter than normal. And I was grateful, but also uncomfortable. He's never like this, he's usually so annoying and petty. But he's just quiet.

Once we got to the house, Luca fixed himself and walked in, not paying attention to anyone around him.

"Brian, what did you do to that mean guy who came up to you guys?" One of the girls almost immediately swarmed him with questions.

"Nothing." He humbled himself and sat down, moving the girl to the side. Why was he so upset? He didn't even brag, that's concerning.

"Oh, well if you need anything, I'm here." The girl sat beside him and patted his back.

This bitch was getting in my nerves.

"Sorry, I think it's a bit late now. Right Brian?" I pulled him up and played with my fingers.

"I don't care." Luca shrugged.

"Awe you're leaving now?" Marcus stood up to say goodbye. "Yeah, we'll see each other tomorrow. Don't worry." I smiled and shook his hand.

Luca did the same the walked out, hands still in his pockets.

I didn't have enough energy to fight with him anymore. I just walked beside him quietly to the car.

"Take us to Luca's house first. Then mine. Thank you Maurice." I hopped in beside Maurice.

Luca sat behind us quietly. This guy was seriously hurt for no reason.

"What's your address sir Luca?" Maurice asked, putting his hand up to the keypad for the address.

Luca muttered the address and closed his eyes, resting in the back peacefully.

"Okay then. Well arrive in about 25 minutes." Maurice drove off into the highway.

I don't know what possessed me, but I had to apologize.

"I'm sorry Mr. Brown. I guess I was a little tough on you. But to be clear, I still hate you." I turned my head to look at him.

He looked up at me and nodded softly.

"Don't worry about it." He closed his eyes. I tilted my head and just looked at him. He looked so peaceful. It's like there wasn't a single thing bothering him, even though everything was bothering him.

I sighed and turned back. Maurice glanced at me then continued driving.

"Madam, may you wake sir Luca up? We're almost here." Maurice asked me once we were close to his mansion.

"Mr. Brown. Wake up, you're almost at home." I moved my hand to wake him up.

He quickly grabbed it, startling me.

"Shit, sorry. Instincts." He immediately let go and unbuckled his seatbelt.

Maurice stopped out front, where a boy was standing. He looked about 20 but I wasn't really sure how old he was.

"Luca, is that the British girl you hate?" He yelled and waved at me once I got out the car.

Luca gave him a stare then looked back at me. "Thanks for the ride. I'll see you tomorrow for another day of school." Luca grabbed the little boy by the shirt and walked inside.

"Are you actually dumb Andre." I heard him say on his way inside. I sighed and walked back to the car.

"Madam, you seem to be very stressed. Do you need to get something off your chest?" Maurice asked as I closed the door behind me and leaned onto the window.

"Thank you for caring Maurice, I'm alright." I assured him.

"Okay madam, I'll be driving over to your apartment now." Maurice smiled and got out of park.

He played soft music on the radio and drove quietly.

"Excuse me if this is rude but I feel like there's a connection between sir Luca and you. You both supposedly hate each other but still never try to get away from each other. You guys almost do everything together and you'd only just met him. Care to explain madam?" Maurice looked over to me.

"We hate each other so much Maurice. I promise I would never like a man like him. And he wouldn't like a woman like me. We are totally different people, and that's a fact." I sat tall.

"Whatever makes you happy then madam." Maurice said one last time before turning up the radio volume.

I closed me eyes and for sure slept because once I opened my eyes again, I was in my neighbourhood.

"Oh, are we here already. Sorry for falling asleep Maurice." I fixed my posture and pulled out my bag.

"No worries madam, have a great night." Maurice smiled as I walked out the car.

A couple of my men followed me to my apartment.

"Thank you fellas, you can go on break until 6:00 in the morning, that's when I'll be awake." I nodded at them in front of my apartment door. They nodded back and walked away.

I unlocked the door and entered, letting out a sigh.

The thing that I didn't want to tell Luca today was something about my family. The important person who was going to be there, was the murderer of my father. He was a really big deal to me and I thought I'd kill him a couple years ago until one of my men found him lurking around one of my warehouses in Spain.

It was really upsetting, seeing your fathers killer still alive. I found out he was going to the club and immediately purchased tickets. I wasn't going to let him get away again. This time, I had to kill him. I just had to.

I threw my cloths on the floor and undressed. My shower got turned on as I felt around to see what temperature was good.

I washed in once I found the perfect temperature and washed my body, including my hair.

After all that, I got dressed in pjs and dried my hair. Putting my hair in a low ponytail, I went to bed.

I was finally coming to realization that something terrible happened. I was falling for Luca Brown. I didn't want to, but I was. He had me wrapped around his finger and I fucking hated it. I didn't want to like him, believe me, I didn't. But I couldn't help myself. I was so angry because of how I was falling for him. The feelings weren't so strong though, so that was fine. The only cure was probably sex, and we all know I couldn't have sex with him.

So I just have to deal with the tiny feelings until it went away. Fun.

----
This chapter kinda sucks, sorry I made this half asleep LMAO

Vote if you liked I guess.