Thirty-five

Luca Brown

Andre and I crept behind the window. "There they are, sitting on the couch, discussing something." Andre pointed out the obvious.

"No shit Sherlock, I can see that." I whispered so they couldn't hear me.

"We need to get inside without them noticing us." I turned to Andre.

"I can help you out with that. I sneak out almost every night and none of you idiots know." Andre rolled his eyes and crawled all the way to the back of the house.

"The basement. Really?" I crossed my arms as he lifted the metal door.

"Yes the basement. You're the one who said to find a way to get inside without noticing, if you don't like it you can leave." He huffed and jumped down.

I had no choice but to follow him.

Once we got down, I saw a shit ton of cigarettes and a beanbag chair on the floor.

"Dude, I thought you quit?" I nudged Andre's arm.

"That's not mine. I have friends over every few days." He shrugged and walked over to the door leading to the upstairs guest room.

"Oh my god, what else are you keeping from us." I gave him an unimpressed sigh.

"I've had sex a couple times in your office." He smiled and tumbled into the guest room.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled but whispered so my father couldn't hear me.

"Sorry not sorry. Do you wanna hear what they're saying or not?" Andre tugged me out into the hallway.

"This conversation isn't over." I furrowed my eyebrows and followed him to the stairs.

We both hid behind a wall on the stairs. Elias couldn't hear or see us but we could hear him.

"Well she's been getting in the way of our marriage and it's pissing me off. Elias, you're a very nice man, but I need you to know I can't deal with it anymore. If she doesn't back off, we have to kill her." Isabelle was whining to my father.

"I told you not to worry. I warned Luca if he talked to her again, I would kill her." My father shrugged.

"Well they were about to have SEX in his car yesterday! I didn't tell you about that because he said he would kill me if I told you." Isabelle crossed her arms and huffed.

Andre mouth synced, "damnnnn." Once he heard the car sex part.

This bitch really told as if we were in grade one.

"And whatever happened to that spy. What's his name? Melvin?" Isabelle also asked.

"It's Maurice, and I told him to inform me about anything he saw. I've had him on her before you've showed up. She's been really nice to him and I'm afraid what she'll do if she found out Maurice was a spy." My father face palmed.

Andre watched as my blank face turned into my mouth being wide open out of shock. Maurice was a spy, that asshole.

"She's a really good leader and she owns one of the biggest mafias in the world. We are almost second compared to her. Having her dead would be nice, but Luca is the problem. He's also a mafia leader and if she's gone, I'm afraid he will risk everything with his reckless ways of coping." My father sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"Then kill her. I can fix Luca. You just need to do me one favour and that's killing Hazel." Isabelle smirked.

Elias smiled softly and nodded.

My father picked up his phone and dialled a number. It rang as he put it on speaker and placed it on the table in front of them.

"Yes sir?" That backstabbing bitch answered.

"Today, I want you to kill Hazel and make it look like an accident. You are in front of her building, correct?" My father asked while glancing at Isabelle.

"Correct sir. Would you like me to do it right away or somewhere where nobody would find the body?" His stupid voice echoed through the phone.

Andre widened his eyes and we both shared a concerned look. "Remember when I drove home with Hazel? The driver is this so called Maurice." I whispered to Andre.

He stopped for a moment to process everything. "Ohh." He whispered once he got all caught up.

"Do whatever you like, just make sure she's dead. And try to make it quick." My father told Maurice.

"Affirmative." He said before hanging up.

"Fuck, we gotta warn Hazel. Where's your phone, mine is somewhere uncharged." I turned to Andre.

"Well mine is dead! I don't know what we can do now. We can probably go over to her workplace before Maurice picks her up. Worth a try?" Andre stood up behind me.

"There you have it. Hazel is going to be dead within the hour. Happy?" Elias talked to Isabelle.

"Yes. Pleasure doing business with you." She smiled and shook his hand.

"It's always been my pleasure." My father nodded.

We didn't care about all that shit. We ran out and back into the guest room.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP, WE CAN'T LET MAURICE TAKE HER!" I shouted as we ran down the halls of the basement.

"CAN'T YOU SEE IM TRYING?! OH MY GOD JUST TURN YOUR CAR ON NOW SO WE CAN SAVE TIME!" Andre yelled as we bolted to my car.

I jumped in the drivers seat and Andre jumped in beside me.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" He yelled as I struggled to put the keys in.

"WHY ARE WE FUCKING YELLING?!" I asked as I stepped on the pedal and drove at an insane speed.

"I DON'T KNOW, IM YELLING BECAUSE YOU'RE YELLING!" Andre shouted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I zoomed through the streets.

"NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Andre snapped back at me.

"WHY DON'T WE STOP SCREAMING AND JUST BOTH SHUT UP!" I drove faster as Andre held on for his dear life.

"AGREED!"

I watched as Andre shut his eyes from the speed hitting his stomach. I don't care if we had a high risk of dying, I'm not letting Maurice hurt Hazel. Even though Hazel is strong enough to fight for her life, she could still be seriously injured.

-----

Nah, bc I love the Luca and Andre duo. Also, Maurice? Baby? What is your problem?

This is so random, but if anyone is ever going through something, do not hesitate to message me. I love you all and mental health matters more than anything. Everyone has bad days and if you think you're overreacting, you aren't. I love you so much and please message me!

I'm hungry btw.