What's Next?

(A/N): To think I've had this project going for 5 and a half months and finally wrapped it up is still mind blowing to me. This was initially a side project I started back in April after playing through Bendy for the first time and I barely had a full plot developed. I've enjoyed working on it so much. From the day I posted the first chapter on April 6th, to last Friday where I posted the last chapter, writing every single chapter was such a treat.

Unfortunately, as I've gone back and reread the story, I have run into numerous errors, both with spelling and grammar, and with how the timeline is supposed to work in my AU. I've already vowed to go back through the story and fix what's wrong with it, so that may take a while.

But I'm sure you saw the title. What could possibly be coming next?

As I've said already, I'm already planning to rewrite my story Return to the Falls. This story was a Gravity Falls AU story from my old account starring a pair of best friends. I never actually finished writing it on my old account and I have since "leveled up" in my writing since I was thirteen. I've planned a bunch of sequels to that story as well and finishing them all could take a while.

Don't worry! Like I said, this doesn't mean I'll never touch Bendy and the Ink Machine again! I had a blast writing this story and I would love to come back to it once Dark Revival comes out. I've also grown quite attached to Alyssa and I'd love to write another story about her.

But, as I wrap Alyssa's tale up for now, I would once again like to thank you all for this incredible journey we've been on together for the past 6 or so months. As I said, this is not a goodbye to this incredible yet twisted world and I hope to one day bring you all back to the world of Joey Drew Studios. That's why I'm pleased to say that I am indeed working on a sequel to The Creator Lied To Us. And I would love to share a quick preview of it right here: 

 And I would love to share a quick preview of it right here: 

Alyssa thought she was done with the studio. The world thought they were done with Joey Drew as well. But, as it turns out, the past is never done with you.

And so, nearly three years after her crazy end of summer trip to Philadelphia, Lys is now in college, is a top student, and has good friends. Her dreams about the studio and what happened there never seemed to bother her anyway. When Alyssa finishes her midterms, she decides to visit an old friend in New York for her break.

Near the end of the trip, however, the pair discovers just how much the past can come back to haunt you, when they find something in the heart of the city that they know shouldn't be there.

Alyssa's visit to New York soon turns into a mission to protect her companions from an old enemy from her past, who she learns may not be done with her just yet. 

While I'm not certain if it'll do just as well as The Creator Lied To Us did, like I said, this is by no means a goodbye and I hope to one day bring you all back to the world of Joey Drew Studios

In the meantime, I would like to thank all of you one last time for reading!

Bye for now!