File 103 The Yandere Netorare (L)

Start from the beginning

(Hannah]: But all relationships need their spice. And you said how long has it been?

[Reader]: 8... months.

(Hannah]: You must be dying for some care...

Hannah stood up from her chair and grabbed Reader's arm pushing him against the desk.

[Hannah]: I know I have, so why deny what you clearly need? I've wanted you for so long...

[Reader]: 1... can't do this to the one I made a promise for.

[Hannah]: One, night. Just let me have you for one night. And afterward, promise you can go back to your loveless relationship.

[Reader]: And if I say no?

(Hannah]: You like your position here don't you Reader? Become mine for one night or else start cleaning your belongings from the studio's desk.

[Reader]: Ghk...

Hotel Frank Clinton

Reader was sitting on the edge of the bed still dressed as he heard the shower water run in the bathroom.

(Reader]: I never thought I'd be in this situation. Why does she want me? Of all the employees, Why me?

The water stopped running, Hannah walked out of the shower and frowned a bit confused.

(Hannah]: Why are you still dressed? Oh I know, you want me to undress you?

[Reader): I am still not comfortable with this...

(Hannah]: I'll make you feel really comfortable now, relax and let me work on you...

Lemon Warning ♡

Hannah dropped her towel on the floor, letting Reader have a full view of her naked body. Reader widens his eyes. He couldn't deny that Hannah was hotter than his wife.

[Hannah]: No words?

[Reader]: .......

[Hannah]: Speechless huh? How cute. I always loved that about you.

[Reader]: Ahn? Always?

(Hannah]: Uh.. Le-Leave that for later.

Hannah grabbed his tie and pulled him into a kiss. She began running her hands down his torso and up to his sweater.

[Hannah]: Hm~ Your skin is so soft even though you have 2 pack under this shirt

Hannah pulled his sweater off and began kissing his neck. Reader just stood still and endured the situation in silence.

[Hannah]: I wanna see it

Hannah began kissing her way down his body until she reached his pants. She looked up at him and smirked.

(Hannah]: I can see you're also excited about this

Hannah unbuttoned his pants and bit the zipper to pull it down. She groped, the lump on Reader's underwear.

(Hannah]: Haa~ Haa~I've been longing for this!

Hannah yanked his underwear off and pushed him onto the bed. She got on her knees between his legs and began stroking his knob.

(Hannah]: Haah~It's just like I'd imagined. I love it...

She kept a constant pace, whilst stroking his rod. Reader sat up and began looking at her.

'[Reader]; Ngh! Don't go so quickly.

[Hannah]: You really are a virgin. Eight months dating and only holding, hands? I can't imagine how much you wanted this.