Part One

Three months. It's been three goddamn months since anyone has seen Error, Ink, or Alloy. Nightmare is starting to get seriously pissed off. The last time he saw Alloy was when Nightmare and Dream had witnessed him destroy an AU. Every time his boys try to track Alloy by Error's soul, they end up in someplace that the God has just left. It's frustrating.

These last months have been the least eventful in Nightmare's long existence. The Multiverse's negativity is also down with Error gone. Nightmare can feel the difference every time he uses his magic. This morning had been the worst yet. He awoke to find a pale spot on his hand that was uncovered by the black ooze all over his body. None of the boys, and certainly not Dream, know this secret of his. Nightmare refuses to ever be weak again. His own negativity at the sight was enough for the spot to fill itself back in. This can't happen again.

"Boys! Get ready. We're going out," Nightmare yells when he walks into the living room. Most of the gang are scattered about on the couches. Ever since Alloy showed up, they've been too nervous to terrorize any AUs. Error often joined them in the past. He would follow along and let the others kill off all the world's inhabitants before destroying the code. Error didn't particularly enjoy killing, so it worked well. Alloy is not Error.

"Out? Like, to mess with an AU?" Dust sits up abruptly from where he had been laying down, staring at the ceiling. The lack of killing had definitely affected him the most. The voice in his head demands EXP and dust.

"We're really going on a raid?" Cross asks, sticking his head out of the kitchen, "Do you think Alloy will show up?". He hasn't really minded the lack of bloodshed. Cross only joined Nightmare's group because the King of Negativity seemed like the only one to care. Horror walks out behind him to lean against the doorframe to the kitchen. Like Cross, Horror doesn't particularly care for violence. His horrible AU has driven him to it many times, yes, but Nightmare saved him from all that long ago. The five of them have slowly become a makeshift family, flaws and all.

      "Alloy's had plenty of time to tell us off if he really wanted to. What does he expect? For us to change our ways just like that? To roll over and accept it?" Nightmare chuckles. Just the thought of creating some havoc is making him feel better.

     "Let's go then! Can I choose the AU!? I'd love to go pay a Mobtale copy a visit. They always put up a good fight," Killer cackles. He's just as happy to kill off some monsters as snooze on the couch with his siblings. The last few months have been relaxing, but he'd be happy for some action.

     "Good. We're leaving now. I want to make sure to leave a few monsters alive. That means-" Nightmare stops talking mid sentence, and his aura spikes savagely. He senses a new set of emotions. "Shit"

     The double doors to the manor swing open quickly and hit the walls. Gaping, all of the gang watch in shock as the God of Balance comes stumbling in. He shows up just when they've decided to cause a bit of mischief. Alloy is panting with one hand pressed against his side, the other arm leaning on his giant paintbrush. Broomie used to be Ink's weapon, but Alloy's claimed it as his own.

     "And where the hell have you been!?" Nightmare recovers quickly, his anger getting the best of him. Negative emotions have always come easier to him after the incident. Alloy's absence makes him angry. Not only is Error gone, but what's left of him hasn't bothered try and settle things.

     "H-HeY nIghTmarE. It's gooD tO seE you. alL of you," Alloy manages to smile, genuinely happy.

     Nightmare is about to spit out more hatful worlds, but then Cross stops him by grabbing his arm. "Nightmare..... Alloy's hurt," Cross says, eyes wide. Alloy looks down to his side to see that despite the pressure he's been putting on his ribs, the blood has soaked through his shirt and maroon jacket. The colors blend pretty well, and only Cross noticed. Alloy looks back up at the group.

     "I'M soRrY," the god mumbles. Then his legs give out. Alloy's hand slips from his brush, as he was using it to support most of his weight. He falls to the ground and groans when his injured side hits the hard wood floor. Nightmare didn't realize that he was still capable of such feelings, but when Alloy falls, all other plans go out the window.

"Cross! Find Dream, NOW," Nightmare snaps. Cross nods and teleports away without a word. Dream is easily one of the best healers in the entire Multiverse. He's not hard to find. "Horror, go find bandages. Killer, Dust, go get Error's old room ready!" The boys quickly scramble to follow the orders. They're all just as worried now as Nightmare he can feel it.

Alloy hasn't moved from where he fell. Nightmare rushes to him and falls on one knee to get a better look. In the past, Alloy has slipped away when he's injured. The part of him that is Ink can't take the pain. Nightmare expects Error's personality and memories to kick in. The destroyer's gone about his day with with missing limbs before. Alloy hasn't fallen unconscious yet. Nightmare watches his eyes for a moment in curiosity. His right eye light resemble's Error, but the left is a rainbow of ever changing colors and symbols like Ink's. Nightmare can see this eye fading in and out, as if Alloy or Ink are trying to resist fainting.

Haphephobia be damned, Nightmare isn't going to leave Alloy on the floor of the entryway. The god will just have to put up with the touching for now. Nightmare uses his tentacles to carefully scoop up Alloy, mindful of his bleeding side. Alloy barley protests beyond a soft whimper in his haze. With the other cradled in his extra limbs, Nightmare is free to charge up the stairs. The door to Error's room is already wide open. Killer and Dust are already in there preparing the space. They've thrown off Error's impressive handmaid blankets and thrown a plastic-like material over the mattress. Blood is a bitch to get out. This isn't the first time, but Error usually insists on walking up the stairs himself.

Nightmare almost gags at himself after he carefully sets Alloy down. Wasn't he just angry at this Monster!? The King's gone soft. He's disgusted with himself. At least the negative emotions are still flowing. Alloy has his eyes scrunched closed now. He hasn't bothered to try and speak again. Horror rushes into the room with an armful of healing supplies just as a golden portal opens up. Nightmare does gag this time. His brother's aura makes him sick, and Dream probably feels the same.

"Brother! What's the problem!?" Dream spews out, but then his eyes land on Alloy laying still on the bed. Dream was very surprised when Cross told him that Nightmare needed him. He had been meeting another skeleton, Sci, and brought him along. The Guardian of Positivity ignores everything now while fussing over to Alloy.

"Why is there an extra one?," Dust sniffs. This base is suppose to be a secret.

"O-Oh, Sorry. I was with Dream when Cross came. Is that Alloy? I heard that he's been missing. I have so many theories on that strange situation of his," Sci is nervous to be around the bad guys, and resorts to blathering on about his work. Sci is younger then most other skeletons in the different AUs. As his nickname suggests, he is a scientist who studies practically every field.

"Just shut up and give Dream some space! That goes for you twerps to. Get against the wall or get out," Nightmare snaps. He doesn't like being so close to so many people, and his brother's cheery aura doesn't help. Despite this, he gets closer to the bed to make sure Dream isn't trying anything funny.

Dream has pulled Alloy's coat off to revel that the side of his white shirt is soaked in blood. This is pulled up too so that the wound is finally revealed. Alloy's four bottom ribs are terribly cracked and chipped. They would've shattered with a bit more force. Dream also notices that the ends of Alloy's scarf are singed.

"This is from another skeleton," Dream tells the group, "It looks like he barely dodged a Gaster Blaster, then took a series of brute force hits on his ribs. Bone attacks. I don't see any other injuries, so he must have escaped after that". Dream sets his hands delicately over the injuries to try and heal the most of it with his magic.

Seconds later, Alloy's eyes pop open.