Chapter 1

It was a dark and stormy night and a little black cat was running on the rooftops of Paris unseen by the common eye. His destination was the Eiffel tower where three other figures stood housed in the shadows of the tower.

"So how did patrol go?" Asked the brown-haired boy.

"No sign of them." Sighed Chat Noir.

They were on the hunt for a very dangerous person, in fact, a criminal, Hawk Moth. He was the leader of the Akuma gang and had committed a large number of murders. Even though this was the case, Hawk Moth had managed to convince the people of Paris that the Miraculous gang was the enemy.

In reality, the Miraculous gang was the saviour of Paris but no one tried to believe them. So, they had to continue their mission in the shadows of Paris.

Chat Noir, Carapace, Rena Rouge, and Queen Bee made up the Miraculous gang along with their trainer Master Fu.

"Maybe we could try and convince the people that we are actually innocent? At least one more time?" Suggested Queen Bee.

"There's no point, Queen Bee. We already tried everything. You tried everything." A voice came from behind them.

"Master?!" Cried all four of them.

After recovering from their shock, they knelt on one knee on the ground and bowed their heads.

"Rise my children." Said the old man.

All four of them rose simultaneously and stood in front of their master, the person that acted as a father to all of them, the one who had raised them like they were his own children, the one who had given them their Miraculous. (Miraculous? Miraculouses? IDK. Anyway...)

"There is no point in making people believe the truth. They themselves will believe it when the time comes. Now, it's time to go home and rest." Said Master Fu.

The four Miraculous holders and their master hurried 'home'. What the four holders called 'home' was actually the Miraculous HQ built by Master Fu himself. It was a true home to them where they got the love and attention that they had wanted since they were children.

The four young friends reached home and detransformed.

Chat Noir, also known as Adrien Agreste, was twenty years old. He was found outside his house after it had burned to the ground along with his parents, Gabriel and Emilie Agreste. He had been only eight years old when Master Fu had taken him under his wing and had treated his wounds. He was the eldest and the first member of the Miraculous gang.

Carapace, the young DJ that goes by the name of Nino Lahiffe was eighteen and had just graduated high school. His parents had died in a car crash while Nino was at school. He had been taking refuge in an orphanage before Master Fu had found him at the young age of six.

Rena Rouge, the reddish-brown haired girl, Alya Césaire was also eighteen and had graduated together with Nino. She had been bullied by her siblings and the children at her old school and hadn't been able to take it anymore and had run away from her home before she had stumbled upon Master Fu on the road. Ever since she had been a member of the gang.

Chloé Bourgeois, aka Queen Bee, had run away from home when she had found out that her mom was a drug addict and had witnessed her father's death. (Please just go with it. K?) Now she was nineteen years old and had joined the gang when she was seven years old.

Adrien and Nino were best friends and their alter egos always hung together and had each other's backs whether it was on a mission or in the kitchen when they were forced to cook when the girls had got their nails done.