William shook his head "You jealous?" I asked.

"I rather have you see me lik-" He got interrupted by a yawn and I found it cute.

"Stop flirting without me! Listen she said-" Moran started to yell and William still didn't let me turn so I'm guessing Moran is the one that is naked.

"I was saying that I would like to use this room, as well, what do you think about that, Will? (name)?" Bond came around so I could see him.

"The room must be a changing room so you're not doing anything wrong" I grinned and so did he.

"Moran, are you saying that you are taking some issue with a fellow man sharing the same room?" William asked.

"William, you little..." Moran groaned.

"Now get changed and come to the meeting room" William ordered and let go of me.

I got some of my hair picked up and kissed by Bond and he seemed to be in shock right after "So soft" He mumbled, he then panicked making me laugh "I meant to say something else but I can't remember, you have left me speechless."

"You're so sweet" I grinned.

"Hey what-!" Moran yelled and I got my eyes covered again "Hey I have an amazing body that she wants to see!"

"Leave her alone already" Fred spoke up.

I went ahead with William first leaving them all behind "I hope we can find a way for them to get along" I sighed "Cake should work since everyone loves it."

William laughed and ruffled my hair "That's very sweet of you."

"Is that a pun?" I asked.

"I didn't mean that" He laughed "Anyway there's no need to worry, I have already set up a mission that will make them get along."

"Oh do you want me to go and overs-" I went to ask.

"No!" He yelled, he then groaned "Sorry I'm exhausted, you're not needed for this one it isn't that you're not useful but I rather have you out of dangers way, I won't be able to sleep if you could potential be in danger and I get a better sleep when you're nearby."

"Okay I understand," I nodded.

He sighed in relief that I wasn't hurt by his words and he took my hand in his and walked to the meeting.

We sat next to each other in the meeting room and it was cute watching him swaying side to side as his eyes slowly close then open back up quickly.

The door slammed open putting him on full alert "Honestly! You have both William and (name) around your finger" Moran complained as he sat down.

"Moran it was his wish to be seen as male now so we accepted that, stop being moody" I demanded and he groaned.

"But I do have to say its nice to see you dressed, you look very dashing" I informed him.

He was immediately happy "What is underneath is even better, I will show you when we are alone so we don't have any interruptions and you can touch everything" He smirked making me blush.

"Moran, what will it take for you to acknowledge me?" Bond asked.

"Its not a question of acknowledging, it's a question of how useful you are" Moran explained.

"You have letters" Louis put them down for me "I don't know who they are from, may I read them first in case there is something horrid?"

"Let's just burn them, we don't need more things taking (name)'s attention from us" Moran went to snatch them.