Chapter 4: Being a kingdoms hero?

At a dark and deadliest parts within the land we see a large demon castle towering over dead trees and all else. This place is homed to the demon generals and also homed by the demon King himself who has ruled his castle for millions or years until they were defeated by the angels but now they have returned and this time trying to get all of their forces to take over the world once more.

 This place is homed to the demon generals and also homed by the demon King himself who has ruled his castle for millions or years until they were defeated by the angels but now they have returned and this time trying to get all of their forces to...

Then a demon dragon flys by and fly around the castle until it lands at a landing pad were Kiyoshi leaps out of the dragon and make his way towards the door in front of him.

He opens the large doors and was met by demon warriors how bow to him and welcome back as a way to show respect. Kiyoshi only just growls as he walk pass them and make his way through the halls.

He turns a corner and was met by one of the demon Generals laning on a wall sticking his sharp nails into his sharp teeth to pull something out when he looks up and see Kiyoshi and says.

Seiko: I suppose something happened on your mission?

Kiyoshi: A human deafed me.

Kiyoshi walks off as Seiko smirks and walks beside him while he asked.

Seiko: (smirk) You, defeated by a human? Ha! He won't be happy to hear that.

Kiyoshi: Yes but it was a good reason why he defeated me.

Seiko: (smirk) How so?

Kiyoshi: His power is nothing like I've never seen before. He took out my warriors and managed to best me.

Seiko: Maybe he's just a strong swordsman or warrior?

Kiyoshi: He summon weapons like he is magic. This is something that we must discuss about.

Seiko: (smirk) Whatever you say but I think they be pissed.

Kiyoshi: I know.

They stop in front of a large door which inside was were the other demon generals were at. Kiyoshi and Seiko opens the door and step in. The room was huge with a large table in the middle with a map that layout of the whole world they are in.