Chapter 1: A new warrior in a new world

It was a beautiful and nice day as we look over a view of the forest as we hear wild life running around and enjoying their home. Then we see a huge hole with machines as we see people mining out materials or any rare rocks they could find and used for humanity.

In a tent we see a guy lining back his chair with his feet up on the table with magazine on his face as he has falling asleep. Then someone enter the tent and yell at the person.

???: Wake up you lazy butt!

The person wake sup and fell backwards as his magazine fell on his head and we see our main character named Y/n L/n as he yawns as his boss hands him a pickaxe and said.

Male Boss: You need help at the tunnel with a few miners. Get down there or else I double your work.

Y/n: Y-Yes boss, sorry boss.

Y/n quickly grab his pickaxe and runs out of then tent while his boss shake his head in disappointment and walks off. Y/n enter the tunnel as miners came out with train carts of materials as Y/n walked pass.

He goss down deeper and deeper to the mine until he arrive his location as he see his coworkers mining and putting materials into carts to be wheeled off to the surface.

Y/n sighs as he joins in as he slam his pickaxe into the materials as his friend next to him smirks a little and asked.

Andrew: (smirk) Let  me guess, boss made you down here.

Y/n: Yep. I only took a break like 2 minutes.

Andrew: Actually you token 8 minutes if I remember right.

Y/n: (surprised) Seriously? Fuck man.

Andrew: So what's up with you? You seem troubled by something, what's up?

Y/n: Well do you think there is more to do then being here?

Andrew: Not really, why?

Y/n: I don't know man, just I'm just bored doing the same thing over and over again. I suspect we discovered something grab or something that change humanity but nope. Now here we are, mining out some and boring materials like usual.

He said this as he picks up a rock and throws it into the cart. Andrew shake his head as he turn and alam his pickaxe into the rock and said.

Andrew: Yeah it sucks but what else can we do? We need to pay for the rent and other stuff.

Y/n: Guess but I wish something would be interesting.

Andrew: (smirk) Come on Y/n, you think something interesting would just randomly happens right now? (Chuckle) Yeah right.

Then there was a shake in the cave as Andrew, Y/n and the rest of the miners stop and look around as there was another shake and they felt it.

Y/n: What was that?

Andrew: No idea but I think your wish may have came true.

Male miner worker: (distance) Run, get out of here!

They all turn to see a panicked miner run to them and said.

Male miner worker: One of the explosion accidentally went off. This whole place his gonna to collapse!

Andrew: Shit! We gonna get out of here!

They all nod and they all run out of the cave as they hear another shake and Y/n turn to see the cave collapsing behind him.

Y/n turns back and see Andrew and the rest of the miners were ahead of him as they can see the exit ahead of them. Andrew and the rest exit out just in time but Y/n was about to when the cave entrance in front of him collapse and block the exit.