Chapter 2: A world with female warriors

Above the clouds we see a magical like world that is very different down below. This is Heaven, a world were angels and gods and goddess live as we see many angels flying about with their magical wings as they live in peace.

The Head Angel is in charge of the Queens blade battle and make sure things were going as planned. We see her sat on a chair as her angels down below were giving her the news from below when Nanael flying over to her and calls outto her.

Nanael: Hey, Head Angels. There is something you need to know and it's very important.

The rest of the angels turn to see her as they whisper to each other and talking about her. The headl angel looks at Nanael and asked.

Head Angel: What is it Nanael?

Nanael: Well remember about that one male warrior you've since and that he'll be take part of this Queens Blade battle?

Head Angel: Yes, have you find out his name?

Nanael: Yes, his name is Y/n L/n and apparently he was transported to this world by a Queens gate.

Head Angel: (surprised) The Queens Gate?

The rest of the angel were shocked by this. A male human open a Queens Gate and been sent to this world. They whisper to each other while some doesn't believe Nanael, thinking she must be lying.

Head Angel: What else have you find out about him?

Nanael: Well he has special like powers to summon weapons meaning he must be magic. Oh by away, The Demon warriors have returned and they are more stronger as we thought.

The angels were shocked by that. They haven't heard of them for years. The Head Angel calms everyone down and looks at Nanael.

Head Angel: If this is true then we must not let them rain their darkness to this world once again. Nanael I want you find their base and report back to us.

Nanael: (scared) W-Wait? M-Me?

Head Angel: Indeed.

Nanael: (scared) U-um sure, I loom for their base.

Nanael: (thought) Oh man, I'm gonna die I just know it. Hope I don't come back to life as a frog or any disgusting creatures like that. That would be embarrassing.

Head Anegl: After that I need you to spy of this Y/n boy and try to learn more about him.

Nanael: Why?

Head Angel: I have a feeling this faith has plans for the young boy, now go and do your job.

Nanael: Right.

Then Nanael flys off leaving the Head Angel and the rest of the angels stand their in silence as they think about two things. The demon warriors return and Y/n take part in the Queens blade battle.

(Meanwhile)

Down below we see the sun shining as we look over at a town and we see a hotel where Y/n and Leina were staying. Inside the room were two beds spread apart as we see Y/n still sleeping on one while Leina was in the bathroom taking a shower.

Y/n yawns as he open his eyes to see the sun shining shine through on his window as he slowly sat up of his bed and took another yawn.

Y/n: (thought) Man that was a great night. This bed is really comfortable despite I'm stuck in a RPG like world.

Y/n turns over to see Leina's bed was empty but hear the Leina was in the bathroom so he leave her to her business as he leap off of his bed and get changed.