Introduction (Taurus)

A/N: I tried to find a better picture but none of them were good. Also, if you don't like the faceclaims, you can just ignore them. Also, I might just make them all celebrities as I'm having a hard time finding good fits for the characters.

Name: Trinity DeBullsGender: FemaleBirthday: May 5thHeight: 5'8Powers: Earth Manipulation, Extreme Endurance, Creation( Only items made of materials from the Earth and that are smaller than a large spear

Gender: Female
Birthday: May 5th
Height: 5'8
Powers: Earth Manipulation, Extreme Endurance, Creation( Only items made of materials from the Earth and that are smaller than a large spear.)

Description:
Trinity is a rather down to earth, honest, girl, despite having rich parents. She lived her whole life in Philadelphia, and is currently 18. She spent most of her time with the popular clique, though she never really liked any of them. In reality, she really just wants a few friends that are worth trusting and would be honest with her, without any of the smoke and mirrors. Her parents are the founders of a major technology company, and pressure her to do well in her studies. Grades were never a problem for her, and she did well above average. All of her friends say she's too blunt, and that throws off most people, though Trinity doesn't really care.