Chapter 16 - Help Hand

Start from the beginning

Once we birth in this world, we take Crime as our life and Punishment as our friends.

Came here and save the one that can save this filthy world.

The beautiful Devil that has changed into a beautiful Angel.

But remember, to save this only Angel, you should bring a beautiful enchanted light... to show the world what is the truth of Peace.

-Dostoevsky.

"What is this letter mean?" I asked Ranpo and he pointed our laptop.

"Media. The enchanted light in here is Media. Dostoevsky want us to bring something that can make the social media break and explode. Is that what he mean?" The white haired guy move his head and smile.

"Once we get this peace... it will never betray us."

Suddenly there are a big strom came to us. Then the other former member of the Guild, Margaret Mitchell appeared from the wind.

Isn't she reported dead?

"Let's we move to the greatest peace in this world."

And we all also with Chuuya dissapeared into a big building in a forest.

What kind of a person that we must save?

---

Your POV

This stupid blonde brat pulling my hair while he walks through the hall and the stairs.

"Fuck off dude... it's hurt!"

"Words again, cutie... where's your manner? Oh I forgot... you're a lost kitty that Dosu found on the streets."

"Get lost! Stop pulling my hair!" He pulls my hair harder and roughly lead my way.

Where is Dostoevsky??

"What is actually happen? Where is Dostoevsky? Why are you here-"

"Cutie, we will go to the heaven! Don't you like a magic trick?" He pulls my hair harder again and again.

God... what the hell is happened here?!

When we got into the underground, I see nothing since there are no lights. But when he released my hair and throw me to the ground, there was Dostoevsky in a cell.

"Dostoevsky? Wh-why are you in here?" His eyes widened while he saw me fall to the ground.

"..." he stay still looking at my fallen hairs.

"Oh oh oh, what a big memory to keep remember! Are you guys love birds? With wide eyes you guys see each other in... depression and anxiety, hihihi!"

Dostoevsky smiled. What's wrong with him? He suddenly change his expression.

"Gogol... you've grown your branches too much. Didn't I said, don't touch her?"

"I think you'll like her to be this way? My present is the best present right?! Hihihi!!" They're laughed together.

What the fuck is these guys doing?

"You have taste to choose your toy, Dosu!! I like it too! What name could we choose for her, if-"

"Hahaha... you better stop, Gogol." Dostoevsky change is expression again.

Now, I think Dostoevsky is 90 degrees change again. I feel the cold around his energy. Gogol chuckled and make a serious face.

(Tell me the name of the artist if you know)

"Your branches... want me to break it, one by one?" He takes a piece of chess pawn.

"Unlike her... you're just a pawn, Kamui's pawn. Nothing special came from you without my help hand. So, I hope you never forget about..."

Dostoevsky stand and walk near the iron fence.

"About the day when we met." Gogol falls to the ground and just staring at Dostoevsky without any movement.

"That's right, Gogol... empty poor boy. The cute little puppy that have grown his self into a scary dog... and now wants to kill his savior."

Gogol hissed and widened his eyes. I don't understand what they're talking about, but I can feel that the aura in here, just really weird and gives me goosebumps.

"But, it's okay. Said, I'll let you give me many kinds of present in the future... but won't you listen me about, touching the thing that I've never let you touch it?"

Dostoevsky grab my fallen hairs from inside of the cell. He smell it and smile while Gogol still on the ground.

"A really beautiful creature... unlike you... Gogol. You're just..." Gogol seems like can't stand Dostoevsky's word.

"Just... a clown..."

Gogol suddenly grabs Dostoevsky neck and squish it harder. I stand and grab his arm to stop it.

"Stop that! What are you guys doing?! Can't we just not fighting in a second-"

An explosion and wind suddenly happened in this building.

What the fuck is actually wrong in this place?