PROLOGUE

Alexander's POV:"Brother, we have news

Alexander's POV:
"Brother, we have news."

I swallowed the last mouthful of blood and released the woman's neck, letting her lifeless body drop to the floor with a thud.

"It better be good news or I'll rip your heart out of your chest and feed it to the mutts in cells beneath us." I told him as I wiped the blood away from my mouth and turned to look at him.

"Is that anyway to talk to your own flesh and blood."

Within a blink of an eye, I had him pushed against the wall with my hand wrapped around his neck.

"Do not test me, brother, you know I have no problem with killing you right now."

My life is possibly on the line... and I can't have that.

I released his neck and he ran to the other side of the room to where he was now holding two glasses and a bottle of whiskey.

"Tell me this news." I ordered and he sighed.

"You'll like this..." he said with a grin as he poured the liquid into the glasses. "I've found out how He's planning on killing you."

I raised my brow and took the cup from his hand before taking a sip.

Now he has my attention...

"Go on, tell me."

"A witch."

A witch?

I began to laugh as I shook my head.

"You're telling me that he thinks he can use a witch to kill me? The worlds first, most powerful, immortal being?" I chuckled in disbelief as he looked at me seriously. "Tell me the truth, and tell me it fast."

"I do not lie, brother. They say she's the most powerful witch there ever was. Apparently she posses the ability of resuscitation..."

My eyes widened as I placed the cup down onto the table.

How is that even possible?

They really could kill me...

"If this is true, I want her found, and I want her killed." I growled as I gripped the glass into my hand.

"Now hold on, just think about it, brother. Wouldn't she be of more use alive than she is dead."

I clenched my jaw as I thought about it.

"She could even bring back Emily..."

I turned to look at him as anger rushed through my body.

"Don't you dare say her name." I growled with my hand around his neck.

He attempted to push me away but failed as I gripped him tighter.

"You know I'm stronger than you brother, I'm the one who turned you."

He stopped struggling then i threw him across the room as I sat back down in my seat.

"I want her found, We shall start looking tomorrow. Get my men ready."

🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

Ew this is the worst prologue I've ever written but it's the best I could do for this lol