"Valandhara! Yeh kya kiya tumne? Vari sabha mein Swayambar ka aapman kar diya?!!! Mariyada aur niyaam o ka ullanghan kar diya! Mere samman aur pratishtha ka bhi kheyal nehi raha tumhe???
(Valandhara! What have you done? You reviled the swayambar in a crowded court. You disregarded dignity and propriety! You didn't even care for my respect and honour???)"
Maharaj Subahu questioned angrily. He couldn't believe his daughter insulted him as such.

"Shama kare Pitashree, main janti hu ki maine aapko thes pouchayi hai. Kintu maine swayambar ka aapman nehi, balki samman kiya hai. Yedhi main aisa na karti toh swayambar ka aapman hota.
(I'm sorry Pitashree. I know I've hurt you. But I didn't insult swayambar, I respected it. If I didn't do it, then it would have been an insult to the swayambar.)"
Valandhara said turning towards him and folding her hands.

"Samman!!! Mera aapman karke, yaha upasthit sabhi rajao ka aapman karke, tumne swayambar ka samman kiya hai???
(Respect!!! By insulting me, insulting all the Kings present here, you respected this swayambar???)"
Duryodhan asked angrily.

"Swayambar ka arth hota hai, swayam se bar cunna. Aapne pasand se, aapne pasand ka.
(The meaning of swayambar is self choosing of a groom. By own choice, of own choice.)" Valandhara said looking at Duryodhan.
"Aur maine barmala use hi pehnaya hai, jo mujhe pasand hai. (And I have garlanded the one, who I chose.)" She added turning her eyes to Bheem.

"Yedhi purb se hi aapne apni pasand nirdharit kar rakkhi thi, toh iss swayambar ka prayojan hi kya tha? Pehle hi barmala dal ke kar lete vivha Rajkumar Bheem se. Hum sabko bulakar hamara aapman kyu kiya?
(If you had decided your choice already, then what was the need for this swayambar? You could have married Rajkumar Bheem earlier. Why you insulted all of us by calling here?)"
One of the Kings asked scornfully.

Valandhara remained silent not able to answer. Drisana knew she needed to step in. But this was so out of her league. To control all the angered Kings and specially Duryodhan, they needed some elder powerful figure whom all would respect and fear enough to listen. Like Pitamah Mahamahim Bhishma, her Pitashree, Dravidadeesh Maharaj Drishadvat or the best of all Dwarkadeesh Shri Krishna. Only they would be able to stop Duryodhan and Bheem from ripping each other's throats.

'Where are you Bhrata Krishna?' Drisana sent a prayer silently for help and took a deep breath. Okay. She quickly glanced around before speaking.

"Aap ka kathan bilkul satya hai Kosala Naresh. (You are saying absolutely right Kosala Naresh.)" Drisana addressed the King who spoke in a loud but calm voice.

All the eyes turned to her. Devyajot took a few steps closer to her, standing just beside. Reminding all, she wasn't just any pretty princess whom they could insult or shut down. She was Dravidakumari, Drishadvatduhitri, Mangalyaputri Arunika. Drisana felt grateful for the silent support.

"Rajkumari Valandhara ko aisa hi karna cahiye tha. Aur yoh aisa karti bhi, yedhi unhone swayambar suru hone se purb hi yeh tai karke rakha hota, toh.
(Rajkumari Valandhara should have done that only. And she would have, if she had decided that prior to the swayambar.)"
Drisana said in a stern voice.

"Parantu unhone Rajkumar Bheem ka cayan issi swayambar mei kiya hai. Isiliye unpar aarop lagana uchit nehi hoga.
(But she selected Rajkumar Bheem in this swayambar only. So it won't be right to blame her.)" She added.

"Kaise Rajkumari? Kaise kiya unhone Rajkumar Bheem ka cayan? Jab ki unhone to iss pratiyogita mein vag bhi nehi liya aabtak? Aur swayambar ke niyaam ke anusar kebal pratiyogita jeetne wala hi Rajkumari ka adhikari hoga.
(How Rajkumari? How she chose Rajkumar Bheem? When he hasn't even participated in this competition? And according to the rules of this swayambar, only the winner of the competition will have rights on Rajkumari.)"
Said another King.