Cuddles {Aizawa}

You were sprawled out on the couch Aizawa's fat cat he adorably dubbed Nezu jr. laying on your chest. You looked to the clock, only five more minutes till Aizawa comes through that door. Normally you would be heading up to your room at this time to hide away but you can't take it anymore. At first you enjoyed that he never pushed your boundaries and left you be but the lack of human contact was starting to slowly eat away at you, sure when you choose to hide yourself from your friends and family it was different but now that you had no choice its like your brain craved to be snug in the only human you see arms. 

You heard the click of the lock and you moved Nezu jr. off your chest as you stood and made your way to the door. He opened it and almost jumped when he noticed you were standing a little off to the side. He quickly shut and locked the door "You need something kitten?" You didn't say anything as you went over and wrapped your arms around his neck burying your face into his chest and breathing him in. He smiled as he walked you both to the couch. He sat pulling you onto his lap, you buried your face in his neck and closed your eyes as he wrapped his arms around you "You ok?" "Never better." 

(240 Words)