When brothers agree

(Zindelo's P.O.V.)
I was back in my camp outside of Small Heath. I was eating dinner as the fire in front of me crackled. I stopped once I heard movement. I looked over at my horse, she was a bit nervous for some reason and walked from side to side. I raised an eyebrow and looked around, trying to figure out why she got spooked. I grabbed my shotgun that was already loaded and made my way over to her. "Whoa girl" I softly said and arrived. I swung the shotgun strap over my shoulder and stepped towards her. I grabbed her halter and calmed her down by talking to her in Romani. It seemed to calm her down a bit but not enough. She still tossed her head around. I've had her since a foal so we have a very close bond. So I knew that by tossing her head around, I realized she was warning me about something. I carefully made my way around my mare and walked around. I stopped in my tracks and stood straight up. "I was wondering when you would show up" I said as I turned around to look at my brother. "How is your hand?" I asked pointing at his hand. I had seen that when I shot a warning shot at him. That the piece of glass had shattered in his hand and wounded him. He didnt answer my question and he just gave me a death glare. I could tell something was off by his bodylanguage. "Tommy? You alright?" I asked and stepped forward slowly. "You bastard!" He yelled and ran towards me. He wanted to fight me but I kept dodging him and let him fight me without fighting back. He had landed some hits and eventually I had enough and grabbed a hold of him. I put his hands on his back and pushed him onto the ground. He growled and three curse words at me as he tried getting free. His arm got free and he hit me straight in my jaw. I jumped away from him and put my arms up. "You bastard! You took 'em away from me!" He yelled angry. "Took who?" I asked as I still dodged some punches. "My fucking kids" he growled. Immediatly I began to think. "I knew who took them" I said and turned around. "No you tell me where you took them" Tommy sneered. I stopped and turned around. "You think I took your kids? What kind of person do you think I am?" I snapped at him, "you can accuse me of betraying you. Of shooting at you and all other bullshit. I'll put that on my shoulder. But dont you ever accuse me of kidnapping your kids to hurt you. Cause thats not my style. If I want to hurt you" I said and stepped closer to him, "I would've hurt you a couple of seconds ago in our fight". I watched his eyes change emotions a bit. "So if you want to get your kids back. You have to listen to me" I told him. He scoffed at me and shook his head "never". I nodded and turned around. "Then goodluck finding the one who did it" I told him and walked away. "Fine. Whats your plan?"

Published: 8th of May 2021