A warning

(Zindelo's P.O.V.)
I walked back from the river and to my little hideout after collecting some water. I couldn't go back to my home cause there where cops and Peaky boys patrolling my house twentyfour seven. I grabbed my prized possesion, my sniper rifle. I have been through thick and thin with this gun. Shot my first headshot, got my longest kill and earned medals by using this rifle. I perfected the Sniper game with this gun. I sat down on the ground and started to clean and load the gun with the bullets. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was starting to get night. I got up and made my way to Small Heath. It was dark when I arrived and I went inside an abandoned building. I was far enough from my target that I could escape without being noticed. I knelt down on the roof and set-up my sniper. I looked through my scope to find my target. I was just scouting and written all their moves down. Chester Campbell had just returned home from dinner at a restaurant. I moved my sniper and looked towards the Garrison. Just to see a glimpse of Seargant Moss as he walked inside the pub. I waited for some time and chuckled as I saw the windows being boarded up. I guess Moss told my family about my escape. Eventhough I had promised them I would kill them, I wouldn't. They are still my family of course. But what I wanted to do was strike some fear into them. I put my finger and the trigger and waited for the right opportunity.

 I put my finger and the trigger and waited for the right opportunity

Im a sniper and snipers are masters at waiting. I've done this in the war to, waiting for the right opportunity. It took around 2 hours before something happened.

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
One of the customer couldn't handle it and snapped. "I can't take it anymore" he yelled out and bolted to the door, "Bill dont!" His friend called after him. I watched him open the door and the loud  the loud gunshot filled the air, making Bill freeze in the door opening. Bill's friend got up and pulled Bill back inside as more shots where fired. The door was slammed shut and silence fell into the room again.  Moss carefully checked the place the bullet had hit. The wood from the door was splintered and he picked up the bullet. He showed it to us and I watched fear fill everyones faces. "Thank god he missed" another customer said with shaky breath. "No" John said shaking his head. Another bullet was shot and everyone got back onto the ground. "He's playing with us". "What are you talking about?" Polly asked. Everyone who served with us in the war showed the same look. "In France we watched Zindelo taunt the enemy. He get's in your brain by shooting bullets at you and just missing by a centimeter. The enemy would loose focus as soon as they realized he was on the field" John explained, "and now he's doing it to us" Arthur added. I checked my watch for the time and then got up. I grabbed a piece of glass from the mirror that got broken. I went to the side door that lead to the streets. I slowly opened the door and put the piece of mirror out and turned it around to see if I could spot him. I didn't see him, but I saw the shimmer of his gun. Before I could do anything else the piece of the mirror got shot in my hand. Immediatly I threw myself back into the room and growled in pain as some glass had pierced my hand. "Didn't see him. But I saw the shimmer from the rifle" I said as Polly grabbed the medical supplies. We decided to wait it out untill morning. He wont take his chances in the daylight. Finally the break of dawn arrived and we could make our way home. He wont shoot innocent people, so if we walk amongst them he will not shoot. I finally could see my children. I arrived home and froze as the maid ran up to me. She was crying and clearly distressed over something. "Their gone! Taken right before dawn". I immediatly knew who had taken my kids. I also had a clue where he would be.

Published: 28th of March 202q