Two Times [chapter 28]

Sexual Content Ahead!

"I will make no promises that you will be able to walk tomorrow," Bakugo told you, his tone serious though the light smile playing on his face told a different story.

"Stop, I want to be able to walk after this," you hit him playfully, the blonde rolling his eyes before bringing you into another kiss.

That kiss was shorter, both of you starting to pull off your clothes. You both departed from each other to give one another some time to get their clothes off.

Bakugo had already finished taking off his clothes, his back resting against the head board of his bed as he watched your back. You still had to take off your panties, other than that you were fully naked.

You were quick with pulling off your last undergarment, turning around and crawling across the bed to Bakugo once you were finished. You were already kinda wet, a bit of pre-cum dripping from Bakugo's tip by the time you and him were in close proximity over each other once again.

"Sit on it," Bakugo ordered, taking a quick glance at his dick before looking back up at you.

"So demanding," you rolled your eyes.

Placing your legs on either side of him, you sat up on your knees. You grabbed his member, teasing your hole with his tip. Bakugo let out a small grunt, a bit mad that you were teasing him, though he didn't protest in any way. You slowly slid down on his cock, letting out a small moan as you did.

"Fuck," Bakugo groaned, placing his hands on your sides as you started to go up and down on him. He helped guide you up and down, biting his bottom lip to muffle his moans.

You, on the other hand, didn't care about noise level. Your forehead was placed on Bakugo's shoulder, a mixture of panting and moaning coming out of your mouth. It was obvious you were feeling pleasure, and you made it known to Bakugo.

"Katsuki, fuck!" you moaned, a small bead of sweat trickling down the side of your face as your eyes shut tightly. Your arms were wrapped around the back of Bakugo's neck, his soft yet spiky hair brushing lightly against your hand.

A pit formed in your stomach as you started to reach your climax, lewd sounds leaving your mouth and even worse expressions being shown. Bakugo was thrusting upwards a bit, most of the work going into him guiding you up and down on his dick.

Bakugo was the first to cum, letting out a grunt as he did. He helped you with moving up and down on him before you came as well, after a few more thrusts of course. Your juices mixed (oml that's was so hard to write) as the two of you sat still, panting to catch your breath as Bakugo slowly lifted you off of him.

You were silently catching your breath until you felt Bakugo move you, laying you down across the bed so you were on your back. You stared at the ceiling before Bakugo hovered over you and you were staring into his eyes.

"You think you can go another round?" he asked.

You stayed quiet, closing your eyes while thinking for a moment. The likelihood of you being able to walk now was already pretty low, but if you went another round only a miracle would allow you to walk again after that.

You let out a small sigh, "Yeah."

And so, the blonde moved so he was able to align himself with you. His tip rubbed against your hole before he slowly inserted himself back inside of you.

You let out a moan, eyes shutting as you adjusted to Bakugo's size once again. His thrusts in and out of you started slow at first. Eventually, his thrusts were quick and rough, the male relentlessly pounding into you.

His— scratch that, your shared room was filled with the sounds of your moans, his small moans, and the sound of skin slapping. You were panting as Bakugo thrusted in and out of you, your arms wrapped around his back. He had one hand holding onto your waist, the other wrapped around your neck.

His hand around your neck pressed against it, bringing your masochist dreams to reality. He would occasionally apply pressure, each time in different spots. Sometimes he would cut of your airways for a moment, while other times he would just press against your neck. Either way, you were happy.

His thrusts in and out of you were quick, giving both you and him much pleasure. However, his movements stopped, and the blonde pulled himself out of you.

Your brows furrowed in confusion, you panting as you slowly opened your eyes only to shut them back when you felt Bakugo suddenly turn you over. As a natural reaction, you put your arms out, using your knees to keep you up better. Right as you were about to ask Bakugo what was that all about, you felt yourself being stuffed again. Bakugo had put himself back in you and started to thrust again, seeming to only want to change positions.

Your hands held tightly onto the sheets beneath you as you let out many moans. Bakugo's hands were both placed on your waist, the blonde pounding in an out of you relentlessly. Though you did have to pause to change positions just a few moments ago, it didn't seem to make things slow down in the slightest bit.

With his continuous thrusts, you found yourself reaching your high again quickly. Bakugo sensed this when he heard your moans get louder and you tightening around him, the blonde picking up the pace of his thrusts so you could cum soon.

The pit that had formed in your stomach dissipated when you came again, feeling warmth inside of you a few seconds later when Bakugo came again as well.

You panted, collapsing on your stomach while your body was moist from being covered in sweat. (klaus: "i'm moist") Bakugo pulled out of you and fell on the bed next to you, trying to even out his breathing as he pulled you to his chest.

After moments of silence with the two of you just catching your breath, the blonde was the one to break it. His arms were wrapped around the small of your back as he kept you pressed against his chest.

"We're dating, right?" he mumbled, rubbing your back with his eyes shut.

"Nah, duh," you replied, moving your head so you could look up at him with slight disbelief.

"Just wanted to make sure. Chill with the fucking sass," Bakugo retorted.

"Sorry, it's my default to talk this way when the kids aren't around," you admitted.

"Ah, yes," Bakugo hummed, "High school y/n. The y/n that would probably jump off a building if you asked her."

"I was just a little wild. I mean, I was friends with the, quote on quote, 'Damn nerd'," you replied, imitating Bakugo's voice to the best of your abilities at the end of your sentence.

"Shut up and go to sleep," Bakugo shushed you, "We need to clean your room tomorrow."

"Funny you think I'll be able to walk tomorrow."

"Damn it, you're right."

"No cleaning for me~"

i swear i'm slowly loosing motivation to continue writing this. updates are only going to be on saturdays from now on. i need to figure out where the hell i'm taking this story.