The real end

But as my arms let go I felt arms wrapping around my waist and back. My eyes opening quickly then looking up to see josh's arms around me. His soft eyes that I knew stared down at me with a soft smile. My eyes closed again and my breath taken from me and I start to cry again. But this a happy cry not a sad one. Holing onto him tightly as my head was buried in his chest again. Repeating I was sorry over and over again.

But his soft voice shushed me quietly as he held me closer and closed his eyes as well. Feeling the rubs on my back softly as the breathing from my lungs slow. Then swallowing my fear from everything that had happened and holing on. His voice them telling me he would never leave again. Then staying close with me, holding me alittle tighter in his arms. Slowly drifting off in his chest from all the crying.

    After all this, All the destruction disappeared.All the dark went away besides when the night comes. We rebuilt what had fallen down. Helping others who were hurt by the madness... and now. Everything was happy, peaceful....and perfect for once in my life. Being married now after Josh had asked me after we had relaxed. My face was ecstatic, jumping around as I smiled and screamed yes. So...everything could end as I dreamed and hoped. Josh staying by my side still.  In the best place I could be.

                                THE END