Alone...again

Later on that night I wake up to a slight coldness, letting my body shiver slightly on the cold ground. But something was missing as I jumped up quickly from my place on the ground, there being a small print from where I was laying. Then looking around quickly as I tried to find Josh, his body not next to me anymore. Starting to freak out as I thought he left me, looking around again quickly and making my head spin, then seeming to give up, my head lowering to face the ground and the soft grass. But when My eyes grazed the ground I spotted something glowing, making small rays of light as I reached out slowly to try and touch it. As I get closer it seems to get into my head, hearing whispers as I get scared, but still reaching for it. The force it takes to reach forward increases as my hand gets closer, the whispers getting louder as I close my eyes. Forcing my hand forward as my fingers touched the glowing object. A loud sonic wave pulses out and instantly my chest felt like someone had stepped on it. Holding onto it as I wince and look up slowly as I try to see anything. But all I can see is darkness...nothing at all as I tear up and slowly hug my legs to my chest. Being left all alone and hurt again..