Someone...nice

When the morning was calling at my eyes to pull open my body didn't wanna, fighting it the best I could to stay in the comfort of my sleep. Pulling the covers over my head slightly to block out the light that tried to enter into my room from the window, smiling as the one thing to make me wanna get up is not a problem anymore. But as I removed one problem another arose and I felt like the bed was tipped more one way than the other like there was another person in the bed along with me. The thought of it making me jump out of my spot in bed, seeing what was the problem. Then a soft gasp emerged from my mouth as I locked eyes with someone sitting on the bed next to me. Not directly next to me but i could smell the freshness of him like he just took a bath, his hair also nice and groomed well. Still fearful as i scoot back to the corner of the bed that was in the corner of the room, shaking alittle as i do. As I did he looked at me and got up slowly and backed up to a chair in front of the desk on the wall of the room. Still shaking I look to him then gulp as I don't move from my planted spot. He still saw that I was afraid his soft voice spoke to me to try and calm me, telling me that everything was ok and he wasn't gonna hurt me. Looking around his body, he was right, no weapons he could use was on him. Seeing this I calmed just alittle and scoot closer to the edge of my bed, noticing he was older by a couple years. A smile he gives me as I look up at him, and a smile coming to my lips as well, small but still there as I feel slightly better.

Getting more comfortable now as I look to the window with the sun shining low with the moring light. Then the smell of food came through the walls of my room from the big kitchen, a bell being hear as well as I look around scared again. Then the boy that sat at the chair in front of me jumped up and smiled as his tail wags slightly, saying excitedly "It's breakfast, come on!!". Putting his hand out to me as I look at it then taking it as my cheeks get red alittle, hot from taking the hand of the older boy. Jumping out of bed and onto my feet with a soft swift tap, looking up at him as I still held his hand in mine, noticing he was about a foot taller as I looked down at my feet then up at him with a slight wag of my tail. Then my hand is pulled to my door as I gasp slightly and follow as I smile. The feeling of being around him...it's weird but you know if someone is gonna be there forever..and I feel this way around him, my body all tingly. Then he rushed me out of my room with my soft blush still visible as I giggle.

With my hand held tight, and being rushed through the twisting hallways, a smile set on my face as I try to look around once more. Almost tripping over the carpet laying beneath me as I gasp and stumble slightly, falling over on the soft rug, tampered with feet from the tears of use. Embarrassment flushing into my body as I cover my head slightly, not wanting to look out and see the people that would laugh at me and call me names like before...but it was to late, my mind sucking me back into its thoughts, everything else fading out into a muffled sound, then nothing at all.