Hope..

With the land around me now turning to a eary darkness, the slight sound of a tick tock...tick tock...tick tock, ringing out like there were walls all around me. Now nothing seen around me then my eyes shooting open. Sitting up quickly as I gasp and scream out, thinking as if I was in danger. Then hugging my arms as tears fell down my face, looking down as I didn't care where I was nor notice until I started to hear whispers in my ears like someone was right next to me. Jumping high as look around quickly, my eyes filled with fear as I gulp, my ears lowering on my head. Seeing no one though as I breath shakily then I hear them again as they told me statements with scratch voices that stretches out with there breath like "Josh doesn't love youuu; No one wanted youuu; Your not worth anything; You can't save himm". Trying to cover my ears as I pull on them desperately, more tears falling from my eyes as I didn't want anymore of it, screaming out loudly for it to stop multiple times. Everytime I did they had stopped for a moment. But slowly slithering back into my head as I shake it. Looking down again as tears fell off my cheeks and onto my legs.

As my heart started to fill with the thoughts, Beating slowly as My head stayed down. Stopping the fight as my eyes open slightly. Looking like I had given up completely as I rub my eyes, sniffling. But as I had cleared my eyes there was a shine, but not really having the motivation to reach for it because of the thoughts put in my head. The glimmer of it getting brighter like it wanted me to get it, but my hands covering my eyes slightly. My body turning away from it slowly as I hug my legs and start to cry in my knees.

With the darkness all around me it felt like it was the end for me...no motivation to do anything as tears fell onto the dark ground and making a drip that echoed like i was in a tunnel, Each drop making a small puddle at my feet as I have my legs in my arms, hugging them tightly. My eyes slightly grey now and without emotion...everything gone now as everything goes quiet except for the drips of my tears falling. Seeming each was getting louder and louder in my head until it was pounding in it. Reaching up and holding onto it tightly as i wince and start to cry more. Not wanting to do anything and just be left alone.

But somewhere out of the loud drips and silence...there was a slight tune, soft and sweet as my eyes opened slightly. Moving my hands from my ears as I turn around slowly and see the moon pendant shining brightly. The tune playing from it as I felt comfortable with it...but I didn't know why, scooting closer slowly as I wiped my grey eyes, sniffling in as I reach out slowly to it. My finger touches it slightly then everything flashes white. Closing my eyes tightly as I cover them.

When my eyes stopped hurting I rubbed them to get the blindness from the light flash out. Then my eyes widened along with my mouth as I looked around. Now in a large meadow with flowers of all kinds blooming everywhere, butterflies flying on and off them to collect the sweet pollen. Crickets around and chirping to the tune of the music box I was hearing. The sky filled with a large moon as it's light shined on the flowers and everything. Rubbing my eyes again as I look around once more. But slightly gasp as this time I seen someone standing on a hill  humming the tune i here as the light shined behind them. Blocking out who they are. But feeling like I know the song, listening slightly as I start to walk forward without noticing I was.