Secrets

Before sitting the bag I had gotten on the floor next to my chair a hear a sudden Burst of doors and I jump slightly and look quickly to it, seeing carts and waiters rushing out with big things of food as I gasp softly in surprise and look around, all of them surrounding the table and pulling out food to set it down. A few more came by to put napkins in our lap as I looked startled still and I had a plate of hot bacon and eggs set in front of me. Sitting dazed Still as I rub my eyes a little to see if it was a dream I was still in, but the rubs doing nothing as I gulped and looked at Daniel. He laughs softly and smiles brightly at me, saying it was a royalty thing, and everything gets done for them. I nervously let my ears go down and let the waiters finish, and retreat back to the kitchen. Then looking down at the plate softly as I shake my head and breath in a little and take in all that just happened. Looking over at the other boy. Daniel sees it as he looks over and smiles, then teasingly says "you know, he likes people that he can pick up". My cheeks turn a deep red as I look at him, then back as I was smaller and not too heavy. Looking back to my food quickly, but I can feel the boys smile as he looks at me.

Not touching my food much as I keep my eyes glued to it, poking at it gently then eating some every so often. Daniel is still looking at me as he sighs softly and apologizes to me, I look up at him and smile a little and nod, saying it's ok. Then I slip out of my chair and start to walk to the door at the end of the big kitchen. Having not touched my food much the boy turns to me quickly with a worried look on his face as I turn to meet his gaze. Saying with his gentle voice and asking if I was hungry, shaking my head slowly as I smile and point back to where the room I was in, telling him I would be there as I blush and walk slowly, waving softly at him as I smile and blush softly still on my cheeks as I close the big door behind me, making a small thump as it closes. Then sliding down on the back of it as I look at my hands, not knowing what the feelings going through my body were then staring up at the ceiling as I ponder on it, then getting up slowly to pace down the long hallways to my room again as I was still slightly hungry. My stomach growling on my way as I step slowly.

Looking at the floor as I walk slowly through the hallway, not paying attention as I make my way through the hallway. Looking down at the red carpet under my feet, not noticing the end of the hallway is coming. Abruptly hitting a bookshelf with my face and then rubbing my face and whimpers, a book wobbling out of place and falling to hit the floor. Reaching down slowly to pick it up as I rub my nose. As I made my way to put the book back the floor shook slightly as I looked around quickly, worried I did something wrong then the sound of stone scraping against stone as the shelf in front of me slid open slowly. To my eyes they are filled with wonder as the shelf slid open, my mouth opening slightly as I stepped a little closer to see what was hidden behind the shelf. A passage leading down that was filled with cobwebs and burnt torches on the wall, looking at each wall with amazement on how this was here, seeing nothing at first then inching closer slowly as the shelf shut quickly behind me and I was left in the dark.