Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Robin waited with the rest of the team. Batman had called a special meeting. Everyone was hoping they would get a new mission. They had just been sitting around doing nothing for a while. Batman and Superman walked in and everyone went quiet and lined up. He looked over everyone and began to speak in his deep voice, "Everyone. We have a someone we want you to meet."

A hooded figure who's face was almost completely covered other than the bridge of her nose.

"This is Elementa." Batman continued," She is your new teammate. She will be situated in Metropolis with Superman. I do not want to hear any problems. Understood."

Everyone nodded. Batman turned to the new teammate. He gave a single nod and left. Superman lingered for a while before following his teammate. Kidflash was immediately next to her. Crossing her arms she said nothing. The rest of the team came to crowd her, but all she did was stand there.

"Hey, I'm Megan. This is Connor, Wally, Kalder'ahm, Robin and our other teammate Artemis isn't here."

The girl just stood there, arms crossed. She didn't say a word.

"Um, can you hear us?" Wally asked.

The girl nodded' "I do not wish to tell you my real name. I feel it is unnecesarry to tell my team that I will only be conversing with for missions. There is no need for niceties."

They all simply stared at her as she walked away, as nonchalant and bored as her tone.

"How rude!" Megan yelled.

The team nodded in agreement.

"I can not believe that we have to work with someone so rude and unfriendly," Kalder'ahm said. Robin decided to follow his strange teammate.