He still remembered her innocent face that stole his heart since he first saw her and her musings, her love for unwillingness, her understanding about ends…Yeah, her understanding about the ends of stories, something he never understood. Something he never tried to understand and made fun of. She told him that some stories are bound to end without an end but it doesn't matter to him, he was still determined to get her back, get the answers to his questions and he cannot even think of their story ending this way, he wouldn't except it as an end.

He never thought she'd do this to him. He wanted her for come back but more than that he wanted her to explain her actions.

Tum Paas Hoke Bhi
Tum Aas Hoke Bhi
Ehsaas Hoke Bhi
Apne Nahi Aise Hai
Humko Gile Tumse Na Jaane Kyun
Milon Ke Hai Faasle
Tumse Na Jaane Kyun
Tu Jaane Na Aaa
Tu Jaane Na
Tu Jaane Na Aaa
Tu Jaane Na

All that he had with Inaya was shattered, she shattered it all in a moment.

 All that he did for her… it all went in vain, he didn't actually ask for something in return else than  her friendship, he wasn't even going to break his friendship with her if she didn't feel the same love for him… but he just wanted her to be by his side, as friend or girlfriend, it least mattered to him.

Ooo Jaane Na Jaane Na Jaane Na... aaaaaaaaa aaa
Tu Jaane Na

.

Armaan ended the live and looked around his room, he felt empty. She made him addicted to her and then left, maybe his anger would just go away if she comes back and explains. As much as he knew her, she would never do such a thing without any solid reason. 

He loved her then, he loved her even more now. His love didn't fade, it was could never. There was that innocence in her face that he now looks for in every girl. There was that particular charm in her that he now searched for in every girl he meets. He didn't find any other girl in love with books, sadness and loneliness  other than Inaya. It was her sadness and loneliness and that unwillingness in her that made Armaan go near her again and again, it was his passion to make her smile, to invade her loneliness. His mind was crowded with thought, he somehow and shrugged them off and got up to keep his guitar at it's respective place.

By chance,his eyes fell on the recording that she gave him on his birthday i.e. the day she left.

He picked it up and started listening to it. He had again stopped reading and didn't have the book,  so he got up and drove to the library [ The same], reaching the library, nostalgia hit him hard, it was the same yet not the very same.

He issued the book Fault In Our stars because that's the book she had read to him in the recording.

'"It would be my privilege to have my heart broken by you," said Augustus." she read him through the recording.

He paused it and sighed, now this all sadness was not unfamiliar to him, now the quotes were more meaningful for him. Maybe it was his privilege to get his heart broken by a girl who never wanted to break his heart. 

Listening to her voice made him feel close to her.

"We don't get to choose if we get hurt in this world… but we do have a say in who hurts us… I like my choices. I hope she likes hers." She read… but next what she said wasn't in the book, "I hope you like yours Armaan. I'm sorry." He could hear that her Voice was breaking and the audio ended, the book ended, the story of Augustus and Hazel ended.  Did the story of Armaan and Inaya end too?

✨✨

It was just another day in the studio when Armaan's phone rang, it was Kunal [Verma], a song Writer and  Amaal and Armaan's friend.
"Armaan!!" Kunal said from the other side.

"Yeah, what happened Kunal?"

"See the pic of the girl I'm sending you! Is that Inaya?"

Armaan checked his phone and the picture Kunal had sent was of Inaya.

"Yes it's her!" Armaan said, his heart heartbeating fast, "where did you find her?"

______________________________________

👀 They found her... Or not?

🤪Will get to know in next part!

Till then, keep pondering and missing them✨

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 • 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें