Spark of a Rebellion

Start from the beginning

Sabine: " Pretty gutsy move kid"

She then pulls out one of her blasters however before she can do anything, Y/N lands in front of her. Y/N takes her state of confusion to knock her off by sweeping her legs then kicking her off.

Sabine soon gets up as she shakes her head from the blow and decides to runs off to the ghost

Ezra: " Took you long enough "

Y/N: "Shut it.......Ezra watch the road, Ezra watch the road. EZRA!"

Y/N jumps off the crates as he decides to wall run until they pass the gate. As they near the exit gate Y/N jumps back on the Speeder.

Y/N:" Ezra move faster or we will get caught! I can't fight off the entire Empire on Lothal"

Ezra: " Im trying."

As they pass by the Trooper guards the speeder gets shot and starts to lose control

Ezra: " Thats never good!"

They then fly to the other side of the road avoiding other speeders. However before they could get any further, Kanan's speeder gets in front of them Ezra pulls the speeder to a halt with Y/N being able to hold on due to his jump kit. 

Y/N/Ezra: " Who are you?"

Kanan: " Im the guy who was stealing that crate"

Ezra: " Yeah? well we stole this stuff....whatever it is fair and square"

Kanan: " Yeah and you made it pretty far. But I got plans for that crate, so todays not your day."

As Y/N and Ezra look behind Kanan they see a tie fighter closing in both give smirks with Ezras being the only visible one.

Y/N/Ezra: " yeah well days not over "

Kanan was confused at first then started to hear the sounds of the ties closing in.

Kanan: " Oh great"

His jumps off of his speeder barley avoiding the shots from the tie.

Ezra: " Have a good one"

Then he drives off with Y/N waving at the rebel. Kanan shakes his head with a smile at the two kids. he then takes out a comm and signals for the Ghost to pick him up. With Y/N and Ezra they are trying to get away from the tie.

Ezra: " Whatever is in these crates must be worth it * Avoids tie blast * Better be worth it!"

Y/N: " You think!?"

Unfortunately the tie was able to destroy their speeder as they fly off. As the Tie closes in and the brothers prepare for the worst, the ship gets hit with other turrets. They both turn around to see the guy from earlier.

Kanan: " You kids need a lift?"     

Both Y/N and Ezra look at the now incoming ties and look back at Kanan

Kanan: " You guys have a better idea?"

Both Y/N and Ezra look at each other and nod as they grab the crates.

Kanan: " Leave the crates you'll never make it!"

Ezra turns off the gravity and jumps on the ship making it by a hair Kanan looks in shock as he helps Ezra up.

Kanan: " Wait I thought their were two of you?" 

Just on cue a grapple hits on the wall next to Kanan as Ezra pushes Kanan down, they next thing thats seen is Y/N flying in with crate in hand. He slides through the doors holding the handle of his crate. As both look up they see the three rebels with looks of disapproval. Zeb then opens the crate revealing blasters.