Yan Jiangquing's aloof nature gives out a gentle smile: " Mn"

The reply caused his disciple to retract his beaming aura. Thinking that his Shizun might be in a bad mood based on the manganese reply.

Seeing Wang ZhenXian suddenly turned sullen. He promptly added: "Have you eaten?"

"I.. I haven't finished eating Shizun". His disciple mumbled.

Yan Jiangquing indifferently replied: "Why?"

The response made Wang ZhenXian wanted to slap his Shizun for once.

Didn't he tell me a while ago to study? Now he is asking why?

He mournfully thinks in his mind. His Shizun is very weird, mah!

The absence of reply didn't made Jiangquing angry, instead, it adds up the worries to Wang ZhenXian: "...If you haven't eaten, let's go eat. I brought food"

After the exchange of words, Yan Jiangquing went inside the bamboo hut of his disciple.

Wang ZhenXian's room is a whole empty room, only a screen and a small plum blossom painting could be seen devoid of any materials. On the ground lies the scrolls that are already folded back to their original shape close to each other.

It is a very clean room to the point that no things could be of sight.

Wang ZhenXian came back from the kitchen holding a small pot and two bowls. When Yan Jiangquing saw what's inside the bowl his long eyelashes flutter like a butterfly's wings.

"Is this what you call your food?" Yan Jiangquing commented. Wang ZhenXian who heard the words turned his gaze to his Shizun.

What else would you call the porridge is? Of course, it is food ba! It's not like you gave me money to buy other ingredients to make food. I am penniless so this food is what I am only capable and I'm starting to get used to it anyway...

"Yes, Shizun is right." Wang ZhenXian bitterly replied. Hearing his disciple's reply Yan Jiangquing promptly took out the food in his soul ring.

The appetizing aroma assailed to Wang ZhenXian's nose waking his hunger once again.

"Shizun! You brought food?". Wang ZhenXian suddenly turned energized from what he saw and smelled.

In a wink, the table is filled with his favorite food. Starting from the fragrant chili braised chicken breast that turned red from the chili powder, there is also a whole chicken soup that clearly shows the white meat of chicken and the mouth-watering fragrance of soup, he can't help but swallow his saliva. It looks delicious and juicy that Wang ZhenXian almost starts to droll.

The Venerable Shizun who finished arranging the food on the table coughs a bit: "I haven't eaten, so let's eat together."

Wang ZhenXian is shocked by his Shizun's actions. But he is hungry so he doesn't mind anything at all. Scooping the chicken broth and filled his bowl.

"Wah! Shizun is so kind. The food tastes so good." Wang ZhenXian immediately beams from happiness. His stressful thoughts and muddled mind were thrown outside in his mind. Only food can conquer his bad mood and changed his mindset!

Yan Jiangquing lightly chuckled seeing his disciple. He never thought his disciple is this cute when given food: "Eat a lot".

Yan Jiangquing murmured with peach color ears. He tried to hide his bashful appearance and started to dig in but the first food that he put on his bowl is the porridge that is situated on the side of the table. Upon opening it the distinctive sweet and smoky smell of the sticky white rice meets his nose and eyes. It looks freshly cook and appetizing: "Your porridge also tastes good. The rice is tenderly cooked".