11.1 Words that were (not) heard

Few comments:

1) Remark on the plot: starting from this chapter, the timeline of the episodes will be deliberately violated, since the scene with the rupture of Tharn and Type was filmed in several passes, because Mew could not properly engage in the emotions of his character. As a result, the director gave him time to work on this scene (if I'm not mistaken, then about a week), so we will consider it after the chapters for episode 12 and special - and there will be several parts, as you might guess from the numbering in the title.

2) Rehearsing the scene:

https://twitter.com/BforBB/status/1249246519695310849

***

Mew was on his knees, his head was bowed, and his hands clung convulsively to Gulf, as if trying to hold him. His head was unusually empty - and only the music he listened to echoed in order to tune in to the stage. But emotionally he was completely burnt out and exhausted, as if the same mythical Dementor had sucked his soul, so nothing remained of himself - only this shell, which somehow imitated the appearance of life.

"Please, give me one more chance," he tried to ask his beloved to stay, but it was not that, the emotions were not the same. "I promise I won't hurt you anymore... I won't make you cry. Please do not leave me, do not leave me..." The last phrase sounded quiet, but lifeless. This was not at all what was needed for this monologue.

"Cut! P'Tee interrupted the scene. "Mew, I think it's worth finishing for today."

The elder felt an insane shame: it felt like all the acting classes that he had attended intensively were just down the drain, because today he was not good for anything, he could not turn on Tharn's emotions, while he did not have his own now. This was that eerie state that sometimes rolled over him when he felt dead inside. Empty. Lifeless. He did not want to eat, did not want to sleep, did not want anything at all. And the only desire was to isolate, to hide in some quiet corner and sit there until this emotional burnout passed.

He did not always understand himself what drove him into such a state. Probably, he was just very tired, he invested too much energy and feelings in his work in recent months - so they ended. On the other hand, Mew was very well aware that an imbalance had occurred due to a kind of sublimation: the energy went into work instead of being directed to the relationship, because someone was afraid, so he continued to walk on the blade of this 'not love-not friendship', hiding behind filming NC-scenes and fanservice. He, an adult (yes, much older than Gulf), an adequate (that was very doubtful) person, continued to hide instead of clarifying everything once and for all... But not now, not now. He had no right to spoil the first draft of his Nong, so he needed to grit his teeth and endured.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry. Director, I promise: tomorrow I will do my best and we will shoot this scene."

"I think we should put it off for a while. You are clearly not in the right space now to play it with dignity," P'Tee carefully peered into the guy's face - and he worried about what he saw. "Mew, I absolutely know that you are able to pull it out - we all saw it at the casting, so I don't doubt you for a second. But today is not the day, which is why I propose to move the shooting until the moment we return from Samed. You will rest there a little, reboot and then try with renewed vigor."

Mew in response only nodded silently and lifted his head, as he was still kneeling to throw a guilty glance at Gulf, because he, through his fault, wasted several hours like this - he was definitely trying to get into Type's emotions.

But in these eyes of the younger there was no accusation or anger, but only sympathy and excitement, because he probably never saw Phi like that. Extinguished, quiet, closed, as if someone pulled a switch and cut off his energy source. He cut off the power so much that Nong had to give a hand so that Mew could grab onto it and get up from his knees... Gulf was seriously alarmed, but Mew quietly reassured him.