1. Anger and pain, night and uncontrollable desires

1) The "night" scene was really filmed for a very long time, about 45 minutes, because Gulf couldn't stop kissing Mew back. In an interview, he later made excuses that he did the way a drunk person could behave.

2) His reaction to this scene:

https://twitter.com/jikookbeliever/status/1247545437701189638

3) Mew later complained that his back was very painful due to numerous takes.

4) CMBYN - 'Call me by your name'.

***

So what was that?

The day after they had embodied the scene from 'Call me by your name', Mew was still trying to digest what had happened and at least somehow explain all this to himself.

Well, he supposed that Gulf really didn't know that people didn't kiss in workshops - and really, why would he know it? This was the boy's first BL-series. But he was already an experienced player - he could immediately help a colleague get out of an awkward situation, but in fact he didn't push him away and simply succumbed to the shameful temptation to find out what his lips tasted like. And wasn't it so nice to touch them not only with your fingers according to the script? After all, sooner or later they would have to do it anyway.

Well, his worst fears were confirmed: everything was too damn sweet, even too much. And this knowledge, along with that special excitement that stirred up the blood and made the tips of the fingers numb, also caused almost an attack of panic. Not again.

Not.

Noooooo.

He didn't want to go through it all again. He didn't want to fall into this abyss again, succumbing to the charm of the opposite eyes and false hopes of reciprocity, no matter how attractive they might be. Last time, it practically cost him his acting career: he really thought to leave the industry forever, because he felt completely destroyed, smeared on all surfaces, rolled in the mud.

It seemed that absolutely everyone had discussed that scandal in one way or another. Of course, no one said anything directly to his face, but behind his back he clearly caught the whispering 'there he is, look how low he fell.' And this poisoned his life so much that Mew even ran away cowardly for a while, which was not at all characteristic of him, completely immersed himself in his studies, taking on inhuman burdens - like an ostrich that hid its head in the sand. Now, when he rallied his strength and finally summoned the remnants of pride and courage... Now he won't be wrong again.

But the workshops continued - and Mew was still at a loss as to what to do next, because Gulf tore all his templates, which he managed to put in his head from scattered puzzle pieces. This guy, who literally screamed with his whole body from the first meeting 'do not come near, do not touch me', now allowed the elder to approach him so... easily. In general, Mew had always been very tactile: he liked to express his affection through touch, for example, patting a friend on the shoulder or hugging him from an excess of feelings.

In the case of Gulf, he deliberately slowed down himself, each time upsetting when his hand reached out to touch in order to banally attract the attention of a colleague. But Gulf immediately made it clear that everything was fine, and it seemed like he was moving closer. And yet, at this moment, Mew was confused and didn't know how to behave further. It seemed that before the CMBYN stage, they discussed that this is just a job, that Tharn and Type would touch each other, and not Mew and Gulf, but he still felt insecure initiating skinship every time, even as part of rehearsals.

At the same time, Gulf was worried about completely different thoughts, but his usual scripts were also crumbling. He couldn't understand why he was so physically comfortable with P'Mew. Starting from the very first day, he very clearly captured this at the bodily level, and the kiss in general gave him complete confidence: the touch of this person was very pleasant for him.