Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery

Start from the beginning

"Horrible..."

"So as you, hihihi!"

Bad, bad timming...

"I brought you some crab's legs! Let's cook together!" He grab something from his cape.

"Tadaa~!"

"You know, I don't like crab..."

"You want me to grab something else?? I can grab you more stuffs!" He scream like a kid.

"Don't you tired, Gogol?" He nods and we going to the downstairs as I don't want him recognize (Y/N).

(Tell me the Artist if you know)

I sat on the floor while he laid his back on the couch.

"Could you braid my hair, Dosu??"

"Alright..." I take his long hair and start to braiding.

"It's been a while since you go... I've always liked if you are the one who do my hair!"

"Hmm..." I'm humming and he starts to sit until I lose his hair.

"You know, why I visit you? Right?"

This is, maybe the second time when I failed to manifest Kamui's intention. First Kamui just told me to kill the ADA's leader, and I just ended with the defeat in making a world without abilities.

And now I tried to move by my own will again.

"You want to give me such a beautiful present again?"

"What a joke, dosu

"What a joke, dosu... you know, why am I here... right?" He removes his right mask.

"Blood? You want to give me your blood? I don't know your intention though..." he laughed hardly until it echoed.

"Dosu... you're not that stupid. Hmm... you're not in your usual smell." He smells all over my body.

"I smell.... hmm... woman, hihihi!" He laughed.

"Yes. The Physical Torture would like only 12 hours right? Don't touch her..."

"Well... I don't know what Kamui's demand right??"

Fuck...

"And... it's not Physical Torture anymore." My eyes widened as he said it.

"Physical Torture through your body would not be able to pay your failure, Dosu..."

"I'll kill you all..." I make a smile that I rarely make it.

"Yeah yeah think about that please~"

With his ability he brings me to the cell. His ability makes me can't touch him. If I can touch him, I can kill him from the start.

But as I'm the one who met him first, and care about him... maybe I will never be able to kill him.

"You got one Joy... laugh, love... and also, you got one misery! What kind of happiness that you could earn after this game?! I'm so excited!!" He stands in front of my cell.

 and also, you got one misery! What kind of happiness that you could earn after this game?! I'm so excited!!" He stands in front of my cell

(Tell me the name of the Artist, if you know)

"You know, Gogol? You've grown enough... first is your eye. What kind of thing that you will dedicate for me again? Your hand? Your leg?" He smiled.

"I will never forget your words, Dosu... it's sad to see you like this. But what can I do? And if this thing fun... let me do this for several time!"

He left me alone.

What kind of torture... that Kamui tell him to do? But who cares I'm used to it-

Wait, (Y/N)?!

---

Goncharov's POV

"Siruko-san! We need to go somewhere!" When I open the door, I saw Siruko's hair was pulled by Nikolai Gogol.

"What a coincidence... could you helped me to get this beautiful woman's hand? She's always resisting..."

"Run! Run, Goncharov!" She said.

This blonde hair, Nikolai Gogol is not just an ordinary part of Decay of Angel. When I saw my boss was with him, he gives me several sign.

It's mean, he wants me to bring Siruko get out from this building. But it seems like I was too late.

"Now I know, why Dosu lose his plan... what a brat slave-"

He hits my neck and I lost my sight...

Be safe... Boss... (Y/N)...