Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery

Start from the beginning

"Why you stopped called me with 'Devil' thingy?" He stopped his laugh.

"Hmm? Why do you asked?"

"Isn't that me... the one that told you to call me that way?" His eyes widened.

"You..."

"Uh... yes, umm.. actually, I've always dreaming about the day we met. When I was like teen, I don't know why I remember it... But-" He hugs me.

"What are you doing, Stupid Hat!!!" He keeps hugging me and laughs.

I pushed him and he keep laughing.

Damn... what is wrong with him?

When I don't understand why did he hugged me and laughed over me, his tears started to falling through those eyes.

"Hey! Why are you crying??"

"I'm not crying... I'm happy." He smiled at me.

"Whoa, dude... you're so weird..." he starts to laugh harder.

"I'm happy that you remember it..."

"I don't really remember it though... why can't I remember those all memory?" Now he's humming.

"I don't care, but I'm happy... and-" his phone ringed.

In 2 AM? Damn... this guy is a busy man.

When he looked at the phone his face suddenly change its emotion. He didn't answer it, but he turn it off. He stand and walk to the door.

"I'm sorry. I'll be busy. Hope you enjoy your night..."

What with that sudden change?

---

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

Kamui called me when I was with (Y/N). I don't want her to recognize the conversation between me and Kamui.

It would be dangerous if Kamui find out about (Y/N).

"It's me, Fyodor." I call him again.

"Fyodor... I heard that a big explosion between ADA and Mafia was happened in Yokohama right now. What are you doing?"

"Kamui... they are just a dirty bug that can bother our mission. So I need to clean them all-"

"Dazai Osamu... is he alive?" He cuts me.

"Hmm? What are you going to do with him? He's in a coma right now... I guess." He silently breathes through the phone.

"You will not succeed anything if he still alive. Think again, Fyodor." He hung the phone.

When I put my phone down I realized that there was someone watching me. I turn my head and from the darkness someone popped up.

It's Gogol.

"Dostoevsky-kun... is that the way we use Japanese??? Is my Japanese good?