The others all have a look of either displeased and envy in their faces as they sulk on their seat, frowning.

Taehyung sucked the inside of his cheeks, turning away and scoop a spoonful of rice on his bowl, eating grumpily as he avert his eyes from you.

He scoff under his breath.

He called Jin oppa but not me.

"Yaaaaaaaaah you never call me baby kookie!" Out of nowhere Jungkook whine from his seat as he stomp on his foot. It took not your attention only but the others as well giving him a weird look upon seeing him wriggling in his seat with his brows furrowed and eyes squint in dismay.

Jungkook quiet down when he realize you all went silent and was looking at him oddly, realizing he said it out loud, he smile awkwardly but then frown, folding his arms against his chest grouchily and look away like an upset baby.

"I just want to be babied."

"Hurry up Tae."

You honk, rolling down the glass window as you holler at him who was making his way towards your vehicle, strutting like a model in Gucci like he have every time to pose.

You roll your eyes.

"Can you be a little faster?" You demand with a groan, getting annoyed.

"That's what she said." Taehyung smirk smugly, opening the passenger door and hopped in with a relief sigh.

With your nose scrunch in disgust, you deadpan  as you buckle on your seatbelt.

"Keep your dirty thoughts quiet."

"It's Tae oppa." Taehyung corrected, glaring at you as his head snap to your direction.

With a snort, you said as you pull out from the school parking lot.

"It's Taehyung not Tae oppa."

Taehyung scoff, glaring at the side of your head as you drove home.

"I'm your brother, not biologically tho but still I'm older than you."

An unwelcome thought suddenly fill your mind that made you stifle a laugh, earning a weird glance from your accompany as he look at your twitching lips.

"What-"

"What you doin stepbro?" You eventually snorted, looking at him funnily as you remember a certain line that your boy friends always joke.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he was took off guard, not expecting you to know such an explicit line and he shift uncomfortably over his seat.

"Do you watch porn?"

Your laughter holts and you immediately look revulsed.

a smirk tug on Taehyung's thin lips as he think of it, quickly recovering from his bewilder state.

"Does it ever crosses your mind stepsis?" His voice was deep and sultry, as he wiggle his brows suggestively at you as he lean closer on you side.