you trust me too much, and i love it.

The majority of the ride to the tattoo parlor was spent with Harry and Louis holding hands and talking mindlessly about their previous tattoos and which ones were their favorites. Louis even told Harry the story of that time a pap came up to him and asked him which of his tattoos he should get done after saying that he already had one of Harry's tattoos. Louis remembered seeing that he had Harry's anchor and without thinking, he initially pointed to his rope but then thought better of it given that they weren't together anymore and he was on camera in public. Harry seemed to find this part of the story extremely amusing because he couldn't seem to get rid of his cute little silent giggle laugh that Louis loved to hear.

When the car pulled up in front of the shop they looked out the window to see that there were already multiple paps waiting outside of it. Louis figured that this was because many celebrities came here and they figured that if they stood outside of it all day, they were bound to catch at least one. Well today was their lucky day apparently because they were about to get two in one go, and not only that, but they were a couple. Paps go crazy for couples. Especially ones as popular as Louis and Harry.

Louis could feel Harry's grip tighten around his fingers and he turned to face him with a small smile and said reassuringly, "When they open the door, just let me get out first okay?" He knew Harry always hated being overwhelmed by the paps, so he figured he could take the majority of it for him. "Just stay close behind me and it will be fine love."

"Okay...thank you." Harry replied, a little bit calmer now.

When two of Louis' guards got to the door, Louis kissed Harry's hand before dropping it gently from his grip so that the guard could help him out of the car. As soon as his foot hit the ground he heard the chaotic and desperate combination of cameras clicking, paps running into each other, orders of where to face, and stupid questions that he would never even dream of answering. He quickly shot his hand back towards the car with his palm facing up so that Harry could take it before getting out of the car, but he kept his body facing forwards to make sure that no one was breaking through their security and getting too close to them. Louis had to admit, it was quite frightening for him too...Did these people really have nothing better to do than insult a bunch of completely normal people who just happen to be well known by invading their privacy beyond all reasonable boundaries? He felt Harry's fingers slip through his own and grip on tightly. One of the guards (the one that was going to be sticking close to Harry) said quietly to him, "Good to see you again Harry." He clearly remembered him form years ago. Harry smiled and nodded while saying, "You too", then he felt Louis begin to pull him forwards to the door of the parlor. Louis' security was doing an amazing job of keeping all of the paps at a safe distance from them, and they were both very grateful for it.

When they reached the door, Louis paused and turned to Harry and said quietly so only he could hear, "See? It's all okay."

Harry smiled to show his gratitude for Louis and watched as Louis pulled their hands up to his lips and kissed over each of Harry's knuckles soothingly. He honestly didn't even care anymore that the paps were now going borderline hysterical trying to catch the best picture of them. Their guards just looked at them sweetly. One of them touched Louis on the arm and nodded to the door to say that they should really go inside. The guards waited at the door for a couple minutes before going back to the car to wait for them after Louis and Harry entered the shop. The paps evidently seemed to be very pleased with their work, but they didn't go away yet since they were clearly hoping to be able to get a picture of their new tattoos when they left the shop later.

When they walked into the shop they had to go down a set of stairs and through another door to get to the main area. That was something else that they really liked about this particular shop. It was very closed off and private with allowed them to have a normal experience. That was probably why so many celebrities came here. The artists were amazing as well.