watermelon sugar, baby

'tastes like strawberries on a summer evening
and it sounds just like a song
i want more berries and that summer feeling
it's so wonderful and warm'

Ok yup. Louis was definitely regretting his decision to A: put clothes on and B: deny Harry the opportunity to do what he wanted to him...Louis had decided that this song was 100% NOT about literally eating real watermelons while listening to a song. And he definitely was NOT referring to the sun when he was mentioning something warm.

"You little fucker!" Louis said with a laugh and an indignant look down towards Harry, who was now smirking triumphantly up at Louis.

"Well, I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen so..." Harry replied, shaking his head in mock disapproval but with a very large grin on his beautiful lips which Louis' eyes were now fixed on for some reason.

Louis quickly tore his eyes away and said, "Is it getting hot in here?" while taking the shirt that he had just put on back off again in an attempt to distract himself from how delicious Harry looked all of a sudden.

"It is now..." Harry replied.

'breathe me in
breath me out
i don't know if i could ever go without
i'm just thinking out loud
i don't know if i could ever go without
watermelon sugar high
watermelon sugar'

Harry's eyes were now trailing down Louis' once again bare chest and settling on the spot just above the waistband of Louis' boxers. He slowly reached out curious fingers, reaching for the place where his eyes were locked. He of course already knew what it felt like, but he wanted to touch Louis again. He was just beautiful...

Louis slapped Harry's hand away. "Uh-uh. You don't get to touch yet...I swear you have zero self control Harold." Louis said as he turned over to lay down on his stomach so that Harry couldn't reach it. He was lower on the bed this time so that it might reduce the temptation to just kiss Harry and stop paying attention to the song. He rested his face down gently on Harry's thigh which was still bare. He didn't see it, but Harry took another picture and smiled to himself. He would post it after he showed it to Louis once the song was over, he thought to himself.

'strawberries on a summer evening
baby you're the end of june
i want your belly
and that summer feeling
getting washed away in you'

Louis smirked against Harry's leg. He almost asked 'Washed away in what Harold?' but he thought better of it because it could lead to more teasing that Louis wasn't sure he could resist for much longer. That didn't stop the fact that Louis knew full well what Harry was talking about though...

'breathe me in
breathe me out
i don't know if i could ever go without
watermelon sugar high
watermelon sugar high'

Louis couldn't go without it either. He was addicted. He had decided that Harry was a drug and that he couldn't ever go without it again. However we saw how that worked out, and the withdrawal was miserable.

Louis suddenly found himself thinking back to that time during a show when Liam had asked Louis what flavor Harry was. He had answered 'salt and vinegar' because that was actually what he thought Harry tasted like. It's a bit sweeter now, Louis thinks. Maybe that's just because it had been so many years apart though. He wondered what Harry might say if someone asked him what flavor Louis was. Would he say watermelon? Was that what this song was about? It actually made quite a lot of sense now that he was thinking about it while listening as the song continued.