i will always adore you

'walk in your rainbow paradise
strawberry lipstick state of mind
i get so lost inside your eyes
would you believe it?
you don't have to say you love me
you don't have to say nothing
you don't have to say you're mine'

Again with the strawberries...Louis was smiling widely now looking over at Harry from where he was laying next to him. He actually could believe it. It was so easy to get lost in Harry's eyes. A beautiful sea of emerald green and bright grass that reminded him of summer. He could stare into Harry's eyes all day. They had actually gotten pretty good at being able to have full conversations without even saying a word because they could just read each other through their eyes. They always did it in interviews and on stage once management had stopped letting them be next to each other or speak to each other on camera. If you didn't know what they were doing it actually would look pretty creepy so Liam always had to remind them not to stare for too long. It was weird, you would think that since they spent so much time together off camera that they wouldn't feel the need to be with each other even on camera, but that wasn't the case. They just wanted to be attached at the hip all day everyday no matter what time it was, where they were, or who was watching...that's where management came in...

'honey i'd
walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
oh honey i'd
walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
like it's the only thing i'll ever do'

Louis would be perfectly happy to have the only thing he ever did just be sitting here adoring everything about Harry. His eyes, his voice, his smile, his stupid knock knock jokes, his compassion, his mind. It was all so beautiful and unique that Louis could quite literally lay here forever just looking and listening to everything that Harry is.

'your wonder under summer skies
brown skin and lemon over ice
would you believe it?
you don't have to say you love me
i just wanna tell you something
lately you've been on my mind'

The song was beginning to sound like it was essentially one giant 'i miss you' message. He was just saying that no matter what the circumstances were, he just wanted to be able to adore Louis. To be there with him even if Louis didn't love him anymore, even though of course he did love him...he knew that Harry didn't know that at the time though. Louis wished that he could go back and tell Harry that he loved him and that he was sorry and that he would do anything to try and fix it. At least they were here together now and Harry knew that Louis loved him more than anything.

'honey i'd
walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
oh honey i'd
walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
like it's the only thing i'll ever do
i'd walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
oh honey i'd
walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
like it's the only thing i'll ever do'

Louis was realizing now as he was laying here next to Harry that he would walk through fire for him. He would die for him. He would do anything. He would do anything if it meant that he would be able to have Harry with him for a little bit longer. To be able to adore Harry forever. Maybe that's what the song meant...that nothing matters more that making sure that they can be there in the moment with each other for every moment they ever have from now on. To share everything and to be able to adore and admire the other in the process.

'i'd walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
oh honey
oh honey
i'd walk through fire for you
just let me adore you
oh honey
just let me adore adore you
like it's the only thing i'll ever do.'