woMAN

'should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find?'

Louis was pleased to know that Harry still loved romantic comedies. He couldn't tell you how many times he was forced to sit though The Notebook. He didn't actually hate the movie, but he would never tell anyone that. It annoyed him at the time when he would have to sit there for hours watching sappy movies because he didn't ever see a day when he wouldn't be able to sit with Harry and watch a movie. But now he would give anything to sit and watch a stupid movie with Harry because he spent the past 6 years with nothing. Time apart really makes you realize just how much you had, doesn't it?

'i'm selfish i know
but i don't ever wanna see you with him
selfish i know
i told you but i know you never listen
i hope you can see the shape that i'm in
while he's touching your skin
he's right where i should
where i should be
but you're making me bleed'

Louis was in awe with the song. He of course knew immediately that it was not about Harry wanting to be with the woman, he wanted to be the woman. He wanted to be whatever woman Louis was with at the time. He wanted to be the one whose skin Louis was touching. He wanted to be where Louis was.

'woman, woman
la la la la la
w-woman, woman, woman, woman
la la la la la
w-woman, woman'

Louis was so grateful to be able to just sit and admire Harry's voice. And not only that, but he was the one who got to hear Harry's real voice whenever he wanted, forever.

'tempted you know
apologies are never gonna fix this
i'm empty i know
and promises are broken like stitches
i hope you can see the shape i've been in
while he's touching your skin
this thing upon me
howls like a beast
you flower, you feast'

Louis knew all too well that the temptation to forget and to be able to touch Harry again, to be able to smell him and hold him close, often outweighed the voice of reason telling him that no amount of apologies could fix the problem. It leaves you broken. Your body and your mind can't handle the conflict so you shut down. Luckily, Louis had Liam to guide him through, but that still didn't make it any easier.

'woman, woman
la la la la la
w-woman, woman, woman, woman
la la la la la
w-woman, woman
woman.'

Louis smiled as the song ended and turned to Harry to say in a joking tone but with completely serious meaning, "I'm all yours now, you can be as selfish as you want."

"So no more sharing right." Harry said with a slight laugh, but also a somewhat possessive tone.

"No more sharing. I'm yours and you're mine." Louis responded lovingly. It's true, Louis was a complete ass when he wanted to be. I mean like breathing the wrong way could get you the finger from him. But when it came to Harry, he went all soft(most of the time...there were some exceptions **cough**louis toplinson**).

"It's actually kind of funny..." Louis started with a laugh as he reached for his phone again. "Everyone probably thought that song was about wanting to be with a girl when it meant the exact opposite, and the song I'm about to play is the one everyone thinks is about Eleanor. But we all know that's not true."

"Exactly." Harry said chuckling. "Why would I ever want a woman when I've experienced what it's like to be with you?"

"Excellent question Harold, clearly some people still don't know the answer." Louis responded smiling very widely at this point. Wow. He was so lucky to be here with Harry. Harry could have anyone in the world, and he chose Louis. Louis still couldn't wrap his head around this thought. He turned his head towards his phone again and started to open the file labeled 'we made it' with Harry still looking over his shoulder.