Chapter-13(Matuer)

Guys!Who isn't adult.I request please don't read this chapter''s first part!!!

South

After a few months
I sigh looking at the beautiful scenery out of the mansion/castle. I pleaded Ace for us to go somewhere beautiful for a while and he chose this beautiful  castle in somewhere in Russia in a private island,of course.

Ace was wounded badly when Francis held him hostage.But thankfully he is almost recovered.

I fix the robe of my long fluffy see through robe. The castle is thankfully beside the ocean.I love it!!!

I sit on the huge balcony.I love the fresh air.Finally peace in my life.I feel two arms snaking around my waist.

Damn,peace!I open my eyes to meet the same green eyes I love. I smile but he smirks.Suddenly my butt gets a large slap.

"Hey!",I said pouting."Noo,heyy!You never told me about Francis or your plan,Mrs.Hernandez.",Ace growls tigthening his grip.

"Not my fault!I didn't have time for that,Mr.And it has been three months since then.",I said.He smile and kisses me but pulls back.

"Right,three months yet you still didn't got your punsihment.",he said smiling.

"You are just looking for a reason to fuck me. Aren't you?",I ask.

"Maybe.",he said innocently. I step on his foot.He groans in pain and I ran from him laughing.He follows me. I run in our bedroom.

But he caughts me and pushes me on the bed with a thud.I land on the soft bed with my breath caught in my throat as he hovers over me.

He captuers my lips. I kiss him back wanting him close to me. I try to run my hand through his hair but he takes both my hand and pins me to the bed.

My hands over my head.He takes a handcuff from the nightstand.I broke from our kiss looking at him."But,Ace we only had s*x once.I am afraid.",I said to him with a red face of embarassement.

He kisses my cheek softly."I know.Don't be afraid.If you feel hurt just tell me.Ok?",he said and I nod.He puts the fluffy cuff on my wrists securing my hands on the head of the bed.

He torns off my dresses and I gasp as cold air hits my skin."Ace,the windows are open!",I said gasping.

"Don't worry.We are alone.",Ace said kissing me. I kiss him back with equal hunger.His lips leaves my lips and starts exploring my face,jaw.

He trails kisses from my neck to my belly button making me moan.I gasp as his lips meets my lower lips.

My back arches with pleasure and I felt like I will come right then.He trails kisses from my thighs to my lower lips.

I try to squeeze my thighs togther to stop this foreign feeling from accouring.But he just grabs both my legs and puts the  far wide giving full show of my lower lips to him.

"Ace.",I moan out as he licks my lower lips."Baby,don't cum before I say so.",he said between his sucking session.I barely nod my head moaning.

My face seemed to go deeper in the pillow as he exploers my private parts."ACE!I can't.",I scream for realse.

"Come baby.Come for me.",he groans and presses his one hand on my lower belly massaging it.I came instantly screaming and arching my back as a immense pleasure hits me.

I feel him licking and sucking my juices as I come for him.I feel him thrusting a finger inside me.A toe curling sensation hits me.

But soon he thrusts three fingers inside me.I kept panting and squirming in my place.He presses his hand on my belly to prevent me from moving."Ace!",I whine as he retirves his fingers from me before my realse.