Chapter-3

"How did I survive?",South said.She laughs humorlessly.

"You know a brother asks how are you doing after his sister comes back from death.And you are asking me how I survied?",she snaps.

"Wtach your attitude,young lady!",Dady scolds her.

"I should have dad if you haven't put a bullet right at my chest.",she said looking at Dad with a betrayed look.

"I could not let my parents die. You know that South.",Dad said avoiding eye contact.

"I was twenty years old, Dad!I never asked anyone anything,Dad!I never asked for this life,this..s this love you guys gave me nor did I ever asked you to to tell me'I am your princess'!You guys should just tortured me orr cursed me after I entered your life!Then I woould never expected that you will save my life!",she said with red eyes.

"That is our dad,South!",I roar at her.

"Oh,really?Last time I checked he was only the ex leader of his mafia and dad of his sons!",she said chuckling dryly.

"South,I know it is hard for you but please understand!",Eva started but South cuts her off.

"Oh,really.How do you understand?How do you undeerstand what I went through?",south said.

Eva stays quiet."Right,you don't.Because you know why?You weren't the one who killed her own biological mother and half sister for your brothers!Damn it!",South said shouting at Eva.

"That's it!",I deadpan.

"No,brother.That is not it!She wasn't the one who was abonded by her own mother!She wasn't the one who accepted her brothers after seventeen years of her fake life!She wasn't the one who loved her brothers more than her own freaking life!

She wan't the one who saved her brothers lifes not once but twice. She wasn't the one who was betrayed by her own freaking blood!And I am not the one who fucked an italian mafia and was saved by him over his own freaking sister.I was the one whose big bro betrayed here for his wife!And her other brother didn'tt even heaitate putting bullets in her freaking god damn body!",she said her ears and face turning red.

"You know why we did that god damn it!",Diego said banging his hand on the table.

"Yes!I know why you did that.You did that to save your girls, your mafia and your lives that I gave you!You betrayed me because of your grandparents who never asked you to save them.You betrayed for your brother's wives who are trained and could save themselves.You betrayed me because of your lives I saved!",South growls.

"South!",Fabien started but South cuts him off.

"And you!Fabien Russo!The great Russian mafia.You guys didn't even know you had a sister! You would be nothing if I haven't helped you kill your father!But I understand why you did that but my brothers!My own freaking brothers!",South said pointing at me.

"They killed South Morerrti,Fab!They killed their own sister!Their blood!",South said her each word cutting deep.

"They killed me and didn't evenn gave me a funeral!Because you know why Fab?Because he was busy fucking his wife and getting an heir!After she was prego he could gave me a funeral!But, No!He didn't!And you know why,Fab?Because he was so busy making his wife happy that he forgot he had a death sister'ss corpse lying somwhere. He didn't even try finding my death body!If I was dead!I would be rotting somewhere with maggets in my body like a corpse without a damn family and friends!A corpse that got no justice ad her name vanished from the world like a pinch of sand!",South said looking at Fabien with betray.

"But you know what hurts more,Fab?I have not one not two not three.I have nine freaking brothers when one turned their back at me other eight should have saved me but No!They were busy fucking every girl in this planet and obeying Leo's order so much that they never tried to find me!And my dad?He was the same!He never even seeked for me as he was busy palying with his grandson!",South said as all of us stays silent.

"They don't even know why I left London seven years ago ad came with them!Jennifer freaking used to beat me.She used to hurt me mebtally,physically and verbally!But you know what?She atleast said 'sorry' affter she understood what she did to me or applied medicine on my wounds.My goddamn blood! Forget about treating my wounds!They ddin't even try finding my death corpse!",South shouts.

Jenmifer used to harm her?"But don't worry giys.You will get your lessons.",she said threating us.

"You can do nothing to us.",I deadpan.

"Oh, really.I am rule mexican mafia and Demon circle also belongs to me thanks to my adopted dad!Also a little surprise I am the Demon queen.The greatest hacker off all time.Not to forget I am the mafia queen.It will take me a snap of my fingers to finish the name of Italian mafia and Russian mafia from this world!And a another snap to earse it's very existence!",South said laughing humorlessly.

"Don't flatter yourself sister!",Diego said cockily.

"Oh,really.A nuclear bomb attached to your basement and another one in Russia.I push one button and boom!",South said grinning.Eva smirks at South

Everyone points their gujs at her."In past it took one signal of me to point all your guns at the person I said.Now it took a signal of Eva.I am impressed.Shoot me.",South said and Eva shoots at her as all of us gasps.I was just warning.I would never shot my hurt sister!

"EVA!",Valebtine shouts in anger but South smirks and puts her hand infront of the bullet as the bullet stops right infront of her palm.

"I am a transhumanist. I am not a terminator. I just have a small magnet and bullet conrolling device in my hands that allllows me to stop anyone's bullet. ",South said smiling.

"I will go,Now.",she said and a smoke fills the room.After a while when the smoke goes away she is gone.