Chapter-Clearing out confusions

Jello,Hello lovely people I am South(writer) and I noticed many confusions in the book. So,why not have a little chat with our mafia queen and her family?
Q & A

Writer:Why don't you wear underwear?

South:I love freedom ij every aspect of life.My private parts are part of it,too.Also, I like cool air!

Writer:Oookay!Next question to Lily!South's bilogical mother.Didn't your vagina ripped after popping ten children?Also three at each time?

Lily's ghost:What can I say except my fertility was maybe better than any other woman in mafia.

My vagina did hurted the irst time.The second time I went through C-section.And third time my vagina got ripped but the doctor stitched it. At the fourth time I again had a C-section.As for my kids with Dante I had natural birth with our daughter and C-section at our son.

Writer:Right! That must be so painful! Next question to our Mafia daddy(Leonardo).Why are you proud of your sons being playboys?

Leonardo:Honestly,speaking I just wanted six sons to be playboy and other three to be
loyal since I don't want nine daughter-in-laws!I can barely handle my own daughter.

Writer:Omg!You are so,wise!(note the sarcasm). Our next question to South.Why do spank people onstead of killing them.

South:I love to heat up a butt before I kill it.

Writer:Ok.Why do you guys call Lorenzo 'Leo' instead of 'Enzo'.

Leonardo:I will answer it!Lorenzo was my reflection while growing up.So,I gave him my nickname.

South:I have a question for writer.Why are you not updating a new chapter?

And why are you not giving my lovely fans epilogue or a juicy chapter about me and Ace?And why did you said 'Squeal' in Mafia princess instead of 'Sequeal'.

Writer :Honestlly speaking I am working on new chapter and also,my studies!

By the way I named 'Squeal' because I wanted my readersto squeal in happiness knowing there will be another book.

But I will surlly update in some days.

Ok,bye.Stay happy.