Chapter 149: I Am An Evil Pen (VI)

Start from the beginning

然而尚可下一句却瞬间破坏了他的好心情:"我有女朋友,我不是同性恋。"

However, Shang Ke's next sentence instantly ruined his good mood. "I have a girlfriend. I'm not homosexual."

闻景戎身上的煞气再次沸腾,语气森然问道:"你们交往多久了?上过床吗?"

The negative energy on Wen Jingrong's body seethed once again. He asked grimly, "How long have you guys been dating? Have you two done it before?"

尚可正要回答,却又被闻景戎打断:"我不想知道你过去的感情经历,只要你记住,从今天开始,我就是你的恋人,你唯一的男人。"

Shang Ke was about to reply but was interrupted by Wen Jingrong: "I don't want to know your past love experience. All you have to know is, from today onwards, I'm your lover and your only man."

尽管他嘴上说不想知道,但他身上源源不断的煞气已经将他深深出卖。

His mouth says that he doesn't want to know, but the negative energy that was continuously flowing out of his body has already betrayed him.

尚可一边暗中吸收煞气,一边在心里给他男人捶肩捏腿,嘴上却说着:"我不可能成为你的恋人,我只想过普通人的生活,和心爱的女人结婚生子,建立一个温暖的小家。"

Shang Ke secretly absorbed the negative energy while mentally massaging the man, but said, "There's no way I will be your lover. I only wish to live an ordinary life, marry the woman I love, give birth to children and build a small and warm house.

闻景戎眼中乌云密布,一股戾气涌上心头。

Wen Jingrong's eyes were gloomy and anger rushed into his heart.

他猛地扯开尚可身上的被子,将他翻转过来,腰身一挺,直接进入他的身体。

He violently pulled away the blanket on Shang Ke and flipped him around. Raising his waist, Wen Jingrong directly entered.

"啊!"尚可痛叫出声。

"Ah!" Shang Ke cried out in pain.

闻景戎一把将他抱起来,压在床头,一边耸动一边冷笑:"看清楚,现在和你做爱的男人是谁?在被我占有之后,你确定你还有能力满足其他女人吗?"

Wen Jingrong pulled him up and pressed him on the headboard. He sneered as he moved, "Look carefully. Who is the man who is making love with you right now? Are you sure you still have the ability to satisfy other girls after being owned by me?"

"放开我,我......"尚可的话还没说完就被堵住。

"Let go of me, I..." Shang Ke's mouth was blocked before he could finish speaking.

闻景戎对尚可的身体了如指掌,极尽挑逗,弄得尚可差点热情回应。若非男人身上的煞气再次淡化,尚可恐怕就要绷不住了。

Wen Jingrong knew everything about Shang Ke's body. He teased Shang Ke greatly, almost causing Shang Ke to react enthusiastically. He wouldn't have been able to control himself if not for the fact that the negative energy on the man's body was lessening once again.

几十分钟后,闻景戎抱着瘫软的尚可走进浴室,帮他清洗了一下。煞气一旦消失,取而代之的便是针刺般的疼痛。尚可咬着嘴唇,脸上的脆弱,看得闻景戎既难受,又心疼。

After a while, Wen Jingrong carried the limp Shang Ke into the bathroom and helped him wash. After the negative energy disappeared, what replaced it was the needle piercing pain. Shang Ke bit his lips and the fragility seen on his face made Wen Jingrong felt worried and distressed.