WARNING!

This painting is cursed. Don't meet the eyes with the face that is hidden in the painting itself, and if anyone does that, he will be trapped inside the painting immediately. Then no matter how much he will try, how much he will scream, no one can hear him outside. 

The only way to escape there is to break its curse. There are three keys hidden here, that you have to find out on your own. When you'll be successful in gathering all the keys, a box will appear automatically which can only be opened by inserting all the three keys at the same time. Inside which, you will find out a magical liquid material. You have to pour that substance on the painting right under the sunlight. Only then will its centuries old curse break.

Remember one thing! You only have time till the sunset, once if the sun sets then you will not be able to do anything.

They gulped the lump formed in their throats as they slowly read the whole 'warning'.

"No...we can't just sit hand in hand and cry. We can't let ourselves be weakened. We have to be strong guys!" Bee said, her voice full of spirit.

"She is right. We have to get them out of there. We have to break the curse." Jungkook stated with the utmost determination.

Everyone agreed as they wiped out the tears that stained their cheeks.

"First of all, we have to divide ourselves into teams. Because there's not much time left for the sun to set." Hoseok suggested.

"I, Namjoon, and Jin hyung will go towards the east. Hoseok and Bee you'll go towards the north. Jimin and Jungkook you two will go to the south." Yoongi explained as he pointed in three different directions, probably guessing from the present direction of the sun. 

"Alright?"

Everybody nodded in consent.

"Don't worry...Taehyung-ah, Moon. We'll be back soon and get you out from there." Jimin said, a lone tear slid down his cheek as he averted his eyes towards the painting for the one last time before they left. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Every sprawling tree they passed under reminded of a watchful guardian. The trees lashed and crashed against each other like drum sticks. Huge roots spread-eagled the ground, twisting like the great backs of sea dinosaurs.

Suddenly, a strong tug knocked Yoongi down, a screech left his mouth as his body smacked against the cobblestone in the way. 

The plants which once looked fresh and welcoming were now turned on them.

Yoongi's eyes glowed bright yellow as the colorful snapping dragons wrapped tightly around his waist, then slowly started to climb upward and wrap around his whole body, holding him in place.

He struggled against the plant, his body trashing in an attempt to rid himself of it. His palm balled into fists as he tried to generate electricity. His body emitted thundering sparks, his teeth clenched from the amount of force he was putting into it. 

As soon as its thick stems that seemed about six meters long came in contact with the currents generated by him, they turned grey as they slowly unwrapped from his waist and fell limp on the ground. But still, his legs were captured within its stalk. His eyes landed on a stone that was lying within his reach, he crawled his fingers and grabbed it and sliced the stems with the sharp-edged stone and somehow freed himself.   

On the other hand, the flowers that were about one meter tall began to sway in the air as if they were dancing angrily. Soon one of the jet-black flowers snapped out within spitting distance from them and before they could react, it sucked off Jin's head inside before completely closing itself. 

Beep. Beep. Beep...one life lost!

His eyes gleamed pearl white faintly, his breath became unsteady as the flower choked him from inside even more tightly. His arms desperately waved through the air as his lungs started to gave upon him.

While Namjoon's eyes shone emerald as he rose up in the air. He began to pull that dangerous flora up in the air along with himself. As the flower lifted up destroying its own roots behind it, Jin's feet also left contact with the ground. He pulled it with every ounce of strength left in him, to the point that the deadly flower quickly turned brown and devastated into pieces. Jin slipped onto the ground, his eyes bloodshot as he tried to catch his breath. 

The three of them gathered when a shiny golden key appeared in front of them, hanging freely in the air.

Author's Note:

Hello guys!! Finally, here's some action! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Have a nice day ahead! Take care and stay safe~

I purple you 💜💜💜