Chapter 5

My eyes widened. As much as I hated my life I did not want to die.

"If you don't want that, I suggest you go and get ready. Boss does not like waiting."

I nodded and went back to my room to pack my things. It did not take me long since I had only a few dresses and one pair of heels to pack. I emerged from the room with one small suitcase. The man frowned and looked at the suitcase. He chose not to comment on it.

With a slight nod the man began to walk out. I followed after him in a slower pace.I did not want to leave the place I had called home for many years. I did not want to leave Ashley and god knows what Jacob will do when he finds out.

No I can't do this. I cant go against Jacobs orders, but what other choice do I have. I wanted to scream out of frustration. I was so fed up of people controlling my life. I will find a way to escape.

I followed the man out of the apartment building quietly and into the black car parked outside. I realized that the man was not alone. There were two other men in the front seat who barely acknowledged my presence. The man who I met earlier got in after her.

What the hell am I gonna do , was the the last thing on my mind before darkness surrounded me.