fifty.

warning: violence and nsfw

AKARI'S POV

"Your mother needs a heart transplant as soon as possible and the good news is, we have a suitable heart for your mother" the doctor stretched his lips, smiling happily. "So... We're currently waiting for your approval signature so that we could proceed with the operation" he handed the document sheet. I looked down on the printed paper.

It was in paragraphs, none of it attract me to read it except for the amount of the operation.

It's over 100 Million yen.

Where can I get that amount of money? The illegal job that I'm currently doing still couldn't support the total amount. This really had me stressed out.

"Is this the finalized cost for the operation?" I looked up at him, pursing my lips. This might sounded like a joke but can they give me some discount or something?

"Yes, that's the finalized cost. It's a fixed amount, Miss Minato" he responded. I pursed my lips, humming understood. "I'll let you know once I've get the money prepared" I forced a smile.

I walked out from the doctor's office, closing back the door carefully. I looked at the light brown envelope I was holding; where the document sheet contained. Where and how can I get the money? My mom's in critical, being advised to undergo the surgery as soon possible. I was lost, I don't know what should I do.

"Akari, right?" a male voice greeted me from behind. I turned behind to take a look. It was a guy who I once met. Well, not closely but I knew his friend instead. His name was Suna, if I'm right. "Hey" I hid the envelope behind my back, lips stretched into a smile. "It's been a while" he scoffed, eyes moving to scan me from head to toe. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"It is" I broke the eye contact, faked a chuckle to hide the awkwardness in me.

I met Suna and his friends at a party before. I can say we get along pretty well and I ended up sleeping with one of his friends, Atsumu. Everything was still fresh in my mind; how Atsumu used his sweet tongue with me through his flirtatious words, hands roamed all over me, and not forgetting how much of a good kisser he was.

But then, it was just a one night stand. Nothing was more than that.

Atsumu didn't contact me the next morning, left me hanging on the bed with few banknotes on the table as if he rented me overnight just to satisfy his sexual needs. I'd be lying if I said he didn't caught my attention. More like he looked so fucking hot that night, living up to his drunken state under the lights of the night club. There was a tiny part in me said we actually could get along well. But I was wrong.

Few days after the meeting, I found out that he attends the same university as me, just in different faculty. He's more to a Communication Arts student while I'm an Architecture student. I also learnt that he's pretty active in sports. He's the well-known setter for the campus' volleyball club. He has a big name in volleyball. He's the top student, well not academically. And that what makes him two times attractive than he already is. Honestly, I was excited hearing that we're in the same university, hoping that we could bump to each other someday.

We did. I saw him. But it was different.

He didn't remember or recognize me. Not at all. I looked like an idiot, putting on a big clownery grin on my face when I caught his figure in front of me but he didn't even look at me. How embarrassing.

I can't help but to feel upset about it, but at the same time, I know the place I'm standing. I'm no one compared to him. He's not only the top student, he's very popular among girls as well. Bonus point, he came from a rich family.