eighteen.

Miya Atsumu. 10:53am.
- I'm at the club room with Kita and the others. You're done with the meeting?

I read the reply from Atsumu. I did not think twice and immediately made my way towards the club room. Luckily I knew where it was located. My heart was racing and I was still scared. I had the permission from the committees to excuse myself earlier. I lied, telling them I wasn't feeling well. In fact, I wanted to avoid Suna. It got to my anxiety thinking what he will do more at me when the meeting ends. I tried to not shed tears again. I was terrified. It was an indescribable feeling but for sure, I did not want to bump into Suna ever again. Not when Atsumu wasn't around with me.

I knocked on the door of Inarizaki's club room. I could hear a soft come in from Kita, the captain of the team. I did not waste a second and quickly entered the room. "Hey y/n" Atsumu was the first one who greeted me. There was a sweet smile upon his lips. I stared at him for a few seconds before taking my steps forwards and hugged him. I wasn't able to hold my tears anymore. My hands clenched onto his shirt. I buried my face on his chest, crying myself out loud. At this point, I didn't care about the people around me.

"What's wrong?" Atsumu held me close, comforting me. "Suna..." I sobbed, stuttering at my own words. Honestly, I wanted to tell him about what Suna tried to do at me earlier but that would make things worse. I was puzzled and confused. I was so scared and I needed Atsumu to always be there with me, to always make me feel secured and safe. I felt so scared to even be alone at the campus, knowing that Suna would do such things at me, whenever he wants.

I wanted him to know but I couldn't tell him.

Atsumu held my wrist and he noticed the red mark around it. He frowned, looking at me. "Y/N, what happened to your wrist?" he asked. The intonation of his voice changed. He sounded worried and mad, from my judgement at least. I could see Kita and Aran were trying to take a look at my bruised wrist. I quickly covered it. "N... Nothing..." I said. "Did Suna do that? Did he hurt you?" Atsumu held me by the shoulders. His grips were strong. I could sense the anger in him. He was furious. "Tell me!" he raised his voice, pushing me to just be honest.

I pursed my lips as my tears kept rolling down on my cheeks. I shook my head weakly. I just don't want to make things even worse than it already is. "Tsumu, don't" Osamu pulled the blonde haired guy, making me freed from his strong grip. "Give her time" Osamu patted Atsumu's shoulder before leaving the room. Kita and Aran followed him, leaving us both in the room.

I sat on the chair, holding on my red wrist tightly. Atsumu looked at me before falling onto his one knee. He looked up at me, reaching for my hands and holding them tightly. "Who hurt you, y/n? Tell me... Please" he sighed. His face showed that he was concerned. He was so worried about me. I sniffled. He wiped my tears off and caressed my cheeks after. "I'm scared..." was the only thing that I could say to him. He gave me a confused expression but he didn't force me to tell him more. He was giving me time. He pulled me into a warm hug, his hand rubbing my back. He was comforting me.

"I'm here. You're safe now. No one's going to hurt you. I won't allow them to" he said softly in my ear. It did calm me a little. My body started to stop from trembling. I have Atsumu. He's here now. There's nothing that I should be scared and worried of. He's here with me. He will protect me.

***

Two weeks later...

OSAMU'S POV

"Left!" Aran yelled, giving a signal to Atsumu to pass the ball towards him. A toss was made higher to match his height, ball being spiked to the other side of the court. Omimi jumped and made the ball touched his hand, "One touch!" he yelled. The tension between Aran and Omimi was there. "Counterattack!" Akagi received the ball, passing towards Kita to spike. The ball came back to our side.