twenty-seven.

warning: mellow and light angst

>>>

### notes! ###
i'd like to highly suggest you to listen to these songs in order before you start reading this chapter. i actually made them into a spotify playlist.

if you couldn't find my spotify playlist then listen to these!!

1. オレンジ (Orange) - 7!!
2. 僕らだけの主題歌 (Our Own Theme Song) - Centimilimental
3. 心倣し (Imitation) - Akane
4. 夜が明ける (The Dawn Night) - Given
5. Call of Silence - Hiroyuki Sawano
6. 冬のはなし (Winter Story) - Given

>>>

The sound of the water running coming from the river saddened me even more. I don't know for how long I've been crying. I hugged my legs closer to my chest with my face buried on my knees. I'm sure my face was red and my eyes were swollen from crying. The river, the water, they remind me of that night where Atsumu brought to the lake. It just happened last night and how did we get here? I felt like there was a big wall between us. I felt like everything had changed in a blink. I didn't know this would happen this fast. I wasn't emotionally prepared. I didn't know it would hurt me like this. I didn't know he can hurt me this bad.

"If you were Hardin, would you do the same thing?" I remember asking him this.

"I might be a dick but I wouldn't do that to you" was his response.

"I'm so in love with you, y/n"

"I wanted to be the man you're proud of. I wanted to be someone who you can rely on. I wanted to be with you. I wanted to work things out for us"

"I love you so much, y/n. I really do"

I sobbed quietly. I've lost my voice. I ran out of energy. Crying is indeed tiring and exhausting. I sniffed, wiping off my tears, knowing that it won't stop from falling anytime soon. Suna who was seated quietly next to me looked at me. He didn't comfort me or anything. More like, he let me to cry my ass out, to let go of all the pain inside me. I lifted my head, holding my head. My head started to throb because of crying too much but I just couldn't find my way to stop dropping these tears. The picture of Atsumu getting kissed by Akari was still clear in my mind. How can I get rid of it? Please, I just want to forget about it. It's painful every time I think about it.

"I can't believe you would say that"

"I just can't believe you're telling me, your own boyfriend to sleep with someone else but you"

"Do you see me as the fuckboy I used to be? Do you still see me as that Atsumu?"

"I don't know what to feel but I hate hearing that from you"

"It seemed like you never believe in me"

"I've never felt so disappointed in you, y/n"

I covered my mouth, my forehead crumpled as I cried harder. I felt so sad, it's indescribable. I missed him. I missed the old Atsumu. We were so good before I confess. He was so sweet and gentle. If I knew we would be like this, then I would have just kept my feelings for him all to myself. "Rin..." I sobbed. The male looked at me again. "What's wrong with me?" I asked. My voice sounded weak. I was weak for God's sake. "Why do bad things always happen to me? Is this karma?" I looked up at him. "I didn't do anything" I buried my face in my hands, crying again. Suna let out a sigh and removed the jacket he was wearing. He put it around me and slowly he scooted closer. His arm wrapped around me and he hugged me closer to him. "No. You didn't do anything wrong" he said. "You were never wrong" he held my shoulder stronger. "We just... Happened to be assholes towards you. We should have appreciated you but instead, we hurt you" his voice was soft as he said softly against my ear. His words broke me even more.