Chapter 1.

Navy's Pov:

I quickly apologized to the man as I grabbed my brothers arm dragging him over to a bench. "Why did you run off?" I asks as he looks down at the ground, "I can't tell you." He mutters. I raise my eyebrow as I look at him, "What do you mean, you can't tell me?" I ask as he looks up at me. "My friend said I can't tell anyone" He says as he reaches into his jacket pocket, "But my friend has a note for you!" he says smiling as my eyes widen, I quickly grab the Envelope and shove it into my pocket. I grab his hand as I see my parents, I quickly hurry towards them as my mother faces us. "Where were you two?" she says with a worried expression on her face, "Mom, I noticed that Milo had ran off so I went to go find him.." I say quietly as she crosses her arms and scolds me. "Just because you are 13, doesn't mean you can run off" She says, she sighs and kneels down to Milo, "And just because your 7, doesn't mean you go and run off to make friends" she says giving him a small smile. My dad looks around and huffs, "Let's just head back home" He says softly. My mother nods as she faces us two, "Let's go, and no running off" she says.

================================================================================

The moment we got home I quickly unbuckled and ran up stairs. I locked my door and jumped onto my bed as I let out a sigh, "What did he mean by his friend say's he can't tell me?" I mutter to my self as I feel around for the note. My eyes widen as I can't find it, I cursed under my breath as I jumped off my bed quickly tearing at it. I let out a loud groan when I couldn't find it. I heard a noise behind me and quickly turned my head towards the noise, my eyes widened as I see the note on my desk. "But it was in my pocket.." I say as I walk over picking it up. I slowly tear the envelope and took the note out. I started to read:

    Dear Navy and Milo Millers,

This is your friend Slenderman, What I am asking of you too, is to join our camp. And if you refuse I will have no choice but to Kill you and your brother/sister. What you will be needing is, clothes that will last the whole summer, Sheets and blankets and pillows, Tooth brush and tooth paste, Any other essentials. I am also afraid that you will not be able to bring any type of electronics, this includes, Phones, Tablets, Laptops, and any other device that you can use to communicate with the outside world. You and a few other kids/teens will get two mentors each. Every Saturday you and one other camp buddy will fight to the death, Which I have set up, But earlier that day you will do another type of activity, Gardening with my brother. Offenderman. And then on Sunday morning you will be accompanied by my brother Trenderman, he will help you with clothes in case you get holes. And then Finally Sunday night my youngest brother, Splenderman will make a fun activity, different every Sunday. Meet at the edge of the woods on Monday 9:30Pm.

Sincerely,

Slenderman

================================================================================

I glared at the note as I crumpled it throwing it on the ground. "I have no choice!" I cry out as I quickly run over to my brother room, "Milo!" I yell bursting into his room he jumps and glares at me, "What!?" He yells back, I sigh and walk over to his closet, 'I can't tell him..' I think to my self, "Mom and Dad said that we need to pack.." I say lying. He looks at me tilting his head, "Why?" He asks as he starts to pack, "Were going to a summer camp. Pack bedding, clothes that will last the summer, and Tooth brush and tooth paste, you also can't bring any electronics of any kind." I say as he nods. I run back to my room and started to pack. "what time it it?" I mutter as I look at my laptop, '8:57'. I finish packing as I go to my brothers room, "ready? I will explain on the way their" I say Throwing a sweatshirt to him. He nods as I peak Into our parents room, "Sleeping" I say as we sneak down stairs and open the front door to be faced with a two people. I jumped back as one looked down at us, "Hello, Navy." he says softly as I glare at him, The second one chuckles, "Wait you guys look familiar.." I mutter, as it clicks, "Your proxies of slenderman, Masky and hoodie!" I yell. My brother hits my arm, "Shut up! mom and dad are sleeping you fangirl!" he says as I glare at him, "Just because I can stand blood without getting all uneasy and I like reading murder cases, doesn't mean i'm a Fangirl. It just means I have an obsession" I says as Milo rolls his eyes, "Any ways Navy. Me and Masky here are your mentors and these two here are his" he says pointing towards the two behind him, "Ohh!" I say as Milo grunts, "Shush, Thats Ticci Toby and Kate the chaser. You my good sir need to be educated" I say, as he frowns, "I'm only seven! your thirteen" He mutters. "Okay, we need to get going" Kate the chaser says as My brother nods, I look at him smirking, "fanboy~" I say whispering as I follow Masky and Hoodie.

================================================================================

Is this good for Chapter one?