14

~—~       Closing the door behind me, I smiled into my hands

~—~
       Closing the door behind me, I smiled into my hands. This is completely unreal.

      Remembering what was going on, I quickly stood up and checked to see if the door was locked. After waiting for so long, the house was finally empty.

    He was still outside talking to someone who came, and I took it as the perfect opportunity to get pretty.

   I picked up the red lingerie set I bought the day prior for his birthday and changed out of my clothes. I've succeeded in teasing him the whole night, and I'm determined to get him to make the first move.

   Unlocking it, I walked outside and almost on cue he shut the front door behind him.

   I started cleaning the countertops in front of me. My back was turned to him, who has said nothing for about a minute.

   The shuffling behind me stopped for a couple seconds.

   "y/n where should..." He trailed off.

   Clearing his throat, I grinned to myself as I heard his footsteps.

  "God you're so fucking beautiful." He hummed. Stopping my movement, I felt the palm of his hand trace over my exposed thighs, repositioning himself directly behind me.

"Mm, really?" I teased, leaning back into his chest.

"Really. I'm so happy I have this precious body all to myself.." he whispered off into my ear.

I laughed at the goosebumps forming on my skin. "Jimin I swear, you have been forming a praise kink onto me."

Quickly, he pressed me into the counter. His hand slipped its way to the clips of the red bra, unhooking it.

"Is that so baby..?" He responded.

The energy in his voice was completely different this time. I started to grow excited, having the feeling that I sparked up something interesting.

I wouldn't say our intercourse is classified as 'vanilla', but we definitely have not tried anything too crazy in bed yet.

Nodding at him, he spoke again. "Well let's see how good my wife is for me."

His fingers played with one of my hardened nipples, massaging and kneading at my chest.

Even though I knew what was going on here I couldn't give up my plan just yet. I sighed, then reached over the counter a bit loosening me from his grip.

My ass protruded out in front of him and I started to get whiny.

"I don't know, I'm sort of not in the mood." I started. Reaching my hand in between my legs, I teased my clit through the material.

I was happy my back was facing him because the smile on my face was not vanishing. All heard in the room were my soft hums from toying with myself, and the jingles of his belt.