12

~—~

                                              ~—~

The thought of what happened over the weekend keeps replaying in my mind over and over again. I just want to lock myself in a closet and scream.

I had no choice but to ignore the 3 times he called me that day, not wanting to talk about whatever happened on the phone.

But it seemed like he didn't want to either, and I know this because I received no more calls.

Or texts.

Or vists.

It's just been almost 5 consecutive days of silence. 5 consecutive days of us getting work done and keeping conversations at a minimum, basically acting the way we should have this whole time we knew each other.

First day back at school I saw the way his gaze lingered on me for too long, and how he would try to speak to me more but he noticed my lack of response and stopped.

Even though it hurts, I'm thankful because it's for the best.

The bell rung signaling that its lunch time not only for students but for staff as well, and that was my cue to wait with him as the kids left and then get the fuck out of there.

I picked up my bag and walked over to the door. About to turn the familiar handle, it clicked in place without moving.

Meaning it's locked.

Sighing, I turned around and watched him lean against his desk.

"Jimin..open the door please." I said with a straight face.

He shook his head.

"Sorry, I can't do that." He answered.

"Yes you can. I have to eat my lunch, I'm not doing this." I said shrugging.

He let out some air through his nose and motioned towards his chair. "Eat your lunch here, why can't you do that?" He asked sarcastically.

Knowing how fast lunch time goes, I just decided to give in and walk over to the chair. I sat down and unpacked my food.

I took a full bite of rice inside my mouth and hummed at the taste ignoring his presence.

About to eat another, he cleared his throat.

"Y/N, we can't keep doing this." He said with a more serious tone.

"Yes, we can and we have to." I responded.

Looking at him hovering over me, he bit his lip. "You see. Right there. Who told you that? Why do you think we have to?" He questioned, sternly observing me.

"Jimin, that psycho is why! You heard what she said. It's not only her though, her hissy fit was a reality check I needed. It was inappropriate of me anyways to come in here and do this." I said shaking my head.

I looked down at my food but he quickly raised my head up with his fingers.

"Are you joking? What about me? I obviously wanted this to happen. It's not all your fault, I wanted this too y/n."

He sighed and bit his lip again. "I can't have it go to waste. I've been trying to give you your space, but it's your last day and I'm going to live in constant regret if you don't hear what I have to say." He said.

"What about what she said?" I asked.

He raised a brow. "Which part?"

"You know which part."

He cleared his throat. "Before you came..we were hooking up for a while as you know. One time when it happened, I was um..caught up in the moment while we were 'doing it' and I told her I loved her. I guess I should've clarified that it didn't mean anything so she wouldn't be acting like this." He answered.

I squinted my eyes.

"Well I mean, that wouldn't come from nowhere Jimin. You obviously still lied when you said you felt nothing for her.." I added, packing up my food.

"And I..I completely understand that. But you have to also understand that I was confused. I was unsure of my feelings at the time. You came, and I'm obviously more sure of it." He said softly.

Staring at him for a couple of seconds, I spoke.

"You feel nothing for her?" I questioned, genuinely wanting to know the answer.

He hesitated at my question, staring at me. I felt the familiar feeling creep up in the back of my throat and my eyes started to water.

"You see, this is the situation now. I've already cried twice over a guy I've known for only about 2 weeks and who isn't even sure if he has feelings for another woman." I said shaking my head.

A warm tear slid down my cheek and I wiped it away. I stood up as I heard the bell ring once again meaning lunch was over before he could continue.

-

My headache was painfully rattling my brain as I walked over to my car in the parking lot.

Opening my car door, I massaged my temples to soothe the sharp pains.

It was the end of the day and obviously me and Jimin were teaching, so I'm standing in an almost empty parking lot because everyone went home.

About to turn around, my whole body jumped at the contact made on my wrist.

Jimin eyed me intently as he yanked me to him, connecting our lips forcefully. It was unexpected, but my widened eyes slowly simmered down at the action.

I let myself go one more time.

He pressed my back onto my car and he held me there, running his hands along my body as his tongue still explored my mouth.

After what felt like endless seconds he slowly pulled away dragging my bottom lip in between his teeth. His face was still flush to mine, his eyes not leaving my lips for one moment.

"Was that a sure enough answer for you?"

I painted and raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know. Ask yourself that." I replied.

He placed a soft quick kiss on my lips. "Y/N, I'm learning to get better with my words. I want you."

I felt the warmth of his lips now leaving trails of kisses onto my neck and I'm sure that I melted into his arms.

"I want to know everything about you, and make you fall in love with me over time." He whispered into my neck.

"Give me a chance. I want to make you mine."